for Fictitious Persons

6/3/2020 c43 22Amelia Wolfson
I'm really appreciating the irony that in both this AU and in the newest Supergirl series, characters that are both portrayed by Dean Cain wind up adopting Kara. Especially since you wrote it nearly a year before the series aired.
1/14/2020 c53 Makanie
This is one of my favorite fanfics and I have really read a lot of them over the years! I read it a few times by now. I hope you will write one day a sequel in which Kara went back to the "real world". It is just such an interesting concept. A superheo in a world where that superhero is just fiction in comics, movies, etc.
10/30/2019 c53 MITSasquatch
Wonderful as always. Makes me wonder about a follow-up "What I did on my Summer Vacation" detailing the adventures of Jordan and Kara as they practice their powers under the guidance of Uncle Jimmy on the alternate earth
7/11/2019 c1 i30817
This story aged really badly. Lol.
3/11/2019 c53 199Marcus Rowland
Just reread this and realised that I don't seem to have reviewed it - very surprised because I could have sworn I had. Maybe it was on the L&C site, but I can't remember seeing it while you were posting it.

I enjoyed this a lot, especially the convoluted plans to make Clark and Kara stay and their inevitable failure. But it really does cry out for a sequel, with a return to the non-super world and a reveal on Wells' odd reaction - my guess is that they're vital to the utopia Wells predicted.

Thanks for posting!
12/17/2018 c53 20whilewewereyetsinners
What a great story! I love how you thought out all the little details. Really enjoyed reading this—thank you for sharing it!
4/23/2018 c53 AloofEyeball
As soon as the upheaval in the Jordans' life began, I was absolutely certain they were going to Metropolis. A delightful story, thank you.
2/12/2018 c27 Guest
No other decent board games?!
No Splendor or Cyclades or Dominion or Agricola?!
SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF BROKEN! There's NO WAY the managers of the mega rich haven't heard of euro boardgames and got a few, they're ridiculously good compared to the older games!
/jk :p
2/9/2018 c53 Dareth151
Incredible story. It's eating me up not knowing why Wells reacted to the Jordans so strongly! I hope you'll be able to let me know if you still check fic alerts now. Again, incredible story. Terrific.
1/10/2018 c53 Ambaire
Truly a beautiful story. I greatly enjoyed it.
1/10/2018 c19 Ambaire
Just beautiful. Love it so far.
1/3/2018 c53 93Vashti
This is such an amazing story. I really didn't expect for it to pull on my heartstrings the way it did. I would stay up way too late to finish the chapter and go to bed in tears, but really happy because that was proof of how effective your writing was. I love how you compare and contrast the LoisClark world versus, I assume, our world. I love how tight-knit Emily and Caitlin and Kara are. I even love the little side piece of Kevin falling madly in crush with Kara. All the details all the World building everything worked together so perfectly. If I could own this, I would. Thank you so much for all the hard work and time that you put into this.
9/18/2017 c53 Guest
This story is lovely! One of the best fanfics I ever read. It would be so great, if you could write a sequel.
8/27/2017 c53 17Mellia Bee
I love this! I had such a good time reading it. It made me laugh, it made me grow solemn, it brought up excellent themes like family and home and friends and growing up, and discussed their meanings - it was just an all-around good story. The parents were well written, the kids were believable, and I adored the love and hope and the good aspects of humanity that you worked in. Plus, you included everything I adore about the Superman mythos. And I never knew how much I needed to see Superman as a father. (Turns out I needed it an awful, awful lot!) I just - I'm grinning and shaking my head and struggling to express how delighted I am over this story!

11/10 would read again. Almost certainly WILL read it again. Definitely recommend. Thank you so much for sharing!
8/27/2017 c49 Mellia Bee
Reading this obsessively, and my phone is almost dead as a result. So it's plugged in, and I'm now leaning awkwardly over the outlet with my bowl of snacks, because I don't want to stop reading long enough for my phone to charge. :)

TLDR: you write a compelling story and I can't stop reading!
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »