for Fictitious Persons

12/25/2014 c17 CoreDumpError
I love this fic! I haven't been this hooked on something in quite a long time. Can't wait for more chapters!

Thank you for giving us all such a fantastic Christmas present!
12/25/2014 c17 leroygordon
Hate to dump water on everyone's pleasure, but when will you start writing more of "Notes From Julliard"?
12/25/2014 c17 9cko2
Nice to see a new chapter. Some has been writting and went nuts with posting lots of chapters all at once for sure.
12/25/2014 c15 Jonathan SCE
Kara should have read more about Supergirl in our world, or she would have know that Streaky and Comet were both pets of hers in the comics. It would have been funny to read Kara reading about herself on Wikipedia thought.
12/24/2014 c16 cko2
Someone has been very busy with writting and posting 16 chapters in one day...wow. thank you very much for one hell of a x-masvpresent today for sure. Very cool story forcsure.
12/24/2014 c15 deitarionSSokolow
I loved YouTube's reaction. So few stories recognize that there actually is a decent chance of a superhero's debut garnering "fx sucked lol" as a reaction.
12/24/2014 c13 1Neihaera
Nononononononononononono ... this canNOT be complete.
12/24/2014 c11 9cko2
Very intresting story. I havecreadvsomething close to this where clark gets shifted with a plane to a different world beforevhe becomes superman and with help becomesvthe man ofvsteel. Then goes home to his world. This one uses his daughter which is cool. Very well written, I dont really read super man fics unlessvi come acrossvone that some talks about like this one. Thanks for sharing.
12/23/2014 c4 deitarionSSokolow
You seem to have slipped while setting the metadata. It's listed as complete when it clearly isn't.

That aside, I definitely like what I'm reading so far.
129 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9