FanFiction.Net
for Archilles

1/25/2023 c1 12mastercheif1229
Awesome first chapter! Really hope that you continue it at some point!
6/24/2020 c1 BorderLand
Now I am thinking of the dance, what if both of them come cross dressing and end up making looking very good as the opposite gender? That would turn some heads for sure.
5/16/2020 c1 Jdkem
I absolutely loved it! Amazing story idea and I just wished you kept writing it! I am sad I don’t get to see Jaune and Pyrrha deal with their gender swap shenanigans and people’s reactions to the closeness and love
4/18/2020 c1 Guest
This was a really fun read, I doubt you’ll see this but it seems like a promising story idea.
11/20/2019 c1 Guest
I hope that you decide to continue this story it's so great
8/24/2019 c1 2merendinoemiliano
Interesting
1/4/2019 c1 cyberas
I like this idea a lot! Seems like you aren't going to update it, but it was a short enjoyable read!
9/14/2018 c1 Oddric
This one chapter has more to it than half the RWBY fics at 50,000. Hope to see it continued one day.
3/31/2018 c1 11RandomShtScinceWhenever
One would conjugate "retourner" (to return) in its il/elle/on form in this context, making it "retourne"

For future reference, common verbs have common conjugations. Of these common verbs there are three types, with one having two subtypes. Retourner is an -er verb and here are the conjugations:

Take off the -er for present tense conjugations and add the appropriate ending

Je- e
Tu - es
il/elle/on - e
Vous - ez
nous - ons
ils/elles - ent

Je - I
Tu - singular/informal you (use on a singular person you are familiar with)
il - he/it
elle - she/it
on - general we
vous - plural/formal you (use on multiple people or with someone you are unfamiliar with/has a position of authority over you)
nous - we
ils - they with any group containing a male
elles - they with any group containing only females.

I am happy to answer questions about French grammar, however I must warn you that I have only been learning it for three years so I don't know all too much. I'm certainly worse than my teachers and of course am leagues behind any native speaker.

Also, imagine if one adds Thor and Mulan in in the form of Ren and Nora. Would you base their characters off their myths or off their portrayals in the media today? Would you use Rick Riordan's Thor or Marvel's? Was Riordan's Thor based off Nora, or was Nora based off Riordan's Thor? Because they are both pretty wierd.
1/21/2018 c1 1Warrior Moon Okiro Zangetsu
This is just awesome
10/15/2017 c1 The13th
I pray to the heavebs above that you pick this story up again. I knownits been 3 years but that excellent 1st chap left me wanting more
9/19/2017 c1 1Snappy Flowah

Like it
8/9/2017 c1 3Gizmo Gear
I wanna see MOAR!
7/7/2017 c1 1ValkayrieActual
Jaune feels very overpowered. I am talking canon Pyrrha levels of power. But enough complaining, great intro. Hope you get around to continuing this.
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »