for Magical Misadventures of Misplaced Marines

12/26/2014 c1 Matt
This story stinks abandon it A.S.A.P!
12/24/2014 c1 GR
More in the storyline of the last, hope don't get abandonned, most stories do
12/24/2014 c1 Guest
Is guud I luv
12/25/2014 c1 Hypothetical Spiritual Entity
This looks good so far. I like how you decided to include Helmeppo this time around, his presence should change things up in how Coby adapts to the world. And I like kukris. Also, Haki can cut through magic transformations too? I get the feeling you picked this particular moment to insert them into the plot to show that off. I'm kind of weirded out by you using this specific translation of Geppou (I only ran into the Moon Step translation, and untranslated versions before), but I suppose "Moonwalk" opens up the path for a plethora of dance move related jokes, so I can dig it. I look forward to more.
12/25/2014 c1 AmenoteJikara
Mhhh... I don't know what to think about this. It took you 4 years to write only 26 chapters of your previous story... and i don't know which rythm you'll take fot this new story...

The fact that it is a reboot is a good and a bad news. The fact that Coby is from two years later is good for me. He will have developped haki and rokushiki, he will be very strong. The fact that you bring helmepp is for me, not welcomed. i don't like helmepp and i'd prefer that you focus on the Coby's character development (friendship and romance)

I know that you are a good writer and i loved your previous story, thus i'll wiat for 2 or three other chapters, see how long you'll take to write others chapters and where you'll direct your story.
12/25/2014 c1 20Nasha Rei-Kun
I figured you'd use the 2 year time skip of them. Only makes senses.

As for the chapter in general, awesome ad always, and keep up the good work, its hard as hell to find a Coby crossover fic. I should know, I've looked.

Concerns: I don't think that Coby would necessarily try to kill a pirate(scumbag or otherwise) so ruthlessly. I figured, he'd do if necessary, but...hmm actually you kind of portrayed that. I just don't think that COBY of all people should be so cold to the idea of helping a bad-guy out of a life-threatening situation, self-caused or otherwise, seeing as Luffy wouldn't leave someone to die like that.

On the pairing front: I was honestly hoping for a Coby x Juvia. If not, Milliana PLEASE!
12/25/2014 c1 Mzr90
I have to say this is a awesome start. I read the previous version and looked over your AN I really am hoping for a CobyxLucy. I think the two would be really good together.
12/24/2014 c1 Mingyu
Interesting! I'm liking it so far! So how long can it last before someone gets the farfetched idea that Coby and Helmeppo are from another world?

Thanks for the reboot! I look forward to the next chapter.
12/24/2014 c1 Esrath
thanks for the christmas chapter,i was a fan of cobys magical adventure lets hope this fic gets as good as the other one.
12/24/2014 c1 19verifiaman
oh wow, talk about a change of pace. this is an amazing way to juxtapose the different worlds.

now if only the fandom can get this creative instead of maing all those romance and lucy abandon fics.

good to have you back
12/24/2014 c1 nightmaster000
Great first chapter. I'm really liking the turn this new version is taking already.

Will we see more One Piece characters end up in Fiore?
12/24/2014 c1 4CasuallyPosting
I can't wait for the next chapter. I am so happy this story is back!
12/24/2014 c1 PumaWarrior
EEEEEHHHHHH! This is back! I loved the original, and this one looks just as good, if not better! Keep up the great work my friend!
28 « Prev Page 1 2