for Alone for Christmas

11/4/2017 c1 493UltimateWarriorFan4Ever
Wow, I'm a bit surprised Amy did something thoughtful for once. Which is weird since I hate her guts and all. Anyway, kinda missed on this fic for waaaaaay too long, so awesome job!
11/24/2016 c1 4gogeta3694
can you write another chapter please I want to know what Amy got Sammy and how Amy will respond when being told to watch specials with her sister
1/3/2015 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, very nice one. Yeah, it's cool that Amy showed some little humanity for her sister.

Keep the good writing.
1/2/2015 c1 25Pepe's Red-Eyed Cousin
Who knew Jo secretly liked to wear make-up? It's hilarious how they are dating. I was surprised Amy bought something for Samey.

Keep up the good work.
12/29/2014 c1 85Longstockingz
That was really sweet - a Sammy/Brick friendship would be really awesome in the canon. They would get along so well, I love this so much. Sammy was perfectly in-character, and so was Brick. He totally would call Sammy on Christmas Eve, just to make sure she had someone tell her Merry Christmas. That was really sweet, and is definitely going to be one of my favourite Christmas stories for years to come. :)

Keep up the awesome work.
12/25/2014 c1 The Abysswalker
Very nice one-shot, merry Christmas.
12/25/2014 c1 6tinyriver
Beautiful, tbh; if it wern't for the Jock I wont read this
12/25/2014 c1 14Hugh Takinamee
Wow, just wow! This... I am speechless.

The way you put that nice ending is just unreal! You know I love the twins so much, and just reading that is just awesome! The fusion of Jock in this is also amazing, I have to admit!

Anyways, great job, Brittany, as always, and Merry Christmas to you!
12/24/2014 c1 5LaViolaViolaRosa
Awesome!
12/24/2014 c1 14KayDeeDee
This is so amazing!

It's cute how you put a Brick/Sammy friendship. And Amy finally gave the Christmas present she deserved. :3 And loved how you put Jock in it, because... well. You know how I feel about Jock already. ;) Nice Christmas fic. Short and sweet.

Merry Christmas Britt! And sorry is I sugar coated everything... xD Okay I sugar coated everything.
12/24/2014 c1 16SecretAgent12
Kayla will love this! It's really good, especially the very end.
12/24/2014 c1 37Applauze
Wow! Amy actually being nice to Sammy? That's a action that never happens everyday. I am normally not a huge fan of Jock but you seem to write them quite well. It was short yet a really good quick read. Kayla will love it.

Happy Holidays!