for White Riding Hood

3/20 c10 The-Soul-of-the-Void
this was amazing AMAZIIING
4/13/2019 c4 2Billy grim
these girl are legit broken like glass
12/15/2018 c6 1thunder10
chpt 6's author's note has an (un?)intentional train pun with
'and from here we see where that train of thought took me'
10/17/2018 c10 Guest
Hell yea ruby's back and better gooooooooooooooood story!
3/30/2018 c9 Guest
This timeline is way better then the evil that evil timeline might as well be compared to future trunks timeline it messed up.
10/3/2017 c5 PotatoDeathnote
OK YOU READ GRIMM NIGHTMARES IT IS ONE OF MY FAVORITES I LOVE IT.
9/14/2017 c10 ArkVent
I HAVE A THESIS PROPOSAL DUE IN 6 HOURS AND HERE I AM BINGE-READING THREE MULTI-CHAPTERED FICS IN A ROW. The moment I read the first fic of the series, I was instantly hooked! Then I found out that there TWO endings?! SIGN ME THE FUCK UP THAT IS SOME GOOD SHIT
So here I am, typing this review, trying my best to resist the urge to read all of this again. I just-holy crap. I cannot express how much I love this. Would you mind if I make a fan-art of this?
9/6/2017 c1 3A Trash Mob
Doc to OP pls nerf XD
8/27/2017 c10 Guest
After reading this and the alternate storyline I had forgotten that all this started with *FUCKING MINECRAFT* And went from super cute to super cute and sort of scary, to really scary, back to cute, then ending in super cute, all with random bouts of sadness, very well put together and much more than I expected from the original description. 10/10 (Fuck you Weiss).
8/3/2017 c10 Ryoji Mochizuki
interesting
6/16/2017 c10 1DaughterOfDysfunction
It is so hard to believe that this whole amazing adventure started with a school minecraft server. Thank you for writing this wonderful Rosewick trash.
1/28/2017 c10 5Italian Torchwick
I have read this story over and over again and never get tired of it. Well done. This (and the one that preceded it) is definitely my favorite rosewick story out there.
1/26/2017 c10 Marshman101
this was amazing
9/10/2016 c10 dwayiam
I think this would have been the perfect ending
8/11/2016 c10 Racheal290