for Red Reaper

1/22/2015 c5 Fourze
It's like reading a train wreck. All the carriages behind are slowly piling up.
1/22/2015 c5 Guest
So the characters are basically killed and turned into some sort of zombie correct?

Do they still retain some of their actual personalities?

Or is it all just an act that they are 'programmed' to say and they are all truly gone?

Because Coco seemed to be fully aware that she was dead, unless that was 'programed' too.
1/21/2015 c5 3GrimmGuardian
Ah, I sure do love the horror and suffering in this one, most of them deserved it.
1/20/2015 c5 17Ahmira Zaraelys
twisted yet fun
1/20/2015 c5 15We love us
Oh. My. God. 0A0
well then
bravo ruby
1/20/2015 c5 Words and letters
God...damn. This...is so...dark...ITS WONDERFULL
This story is amazing, I'm addicted, its well written, well planned(if not still good) and shows how far down the rabbit hole she is. KEEP WRITING
1/20/2015 c5 Meggie Earthwood
My emotions... Damn, if my OC were on Ruby's side, she would be right there with Mercury and Adam... Love the story! Is the ending going to be something like "total destruction of Vale" considering you murdered the main characters?
1/19/2015 c5 4FlamonRoll
YOU BASTARD! HOW COULD YOU! *cries in the corner* Nora no...T-T
1/19/2015 c5 Electric Eclectic
I'm still wondering how the Doc makes them. Will we get insights into that?
1/19/2015 c5 3Shadowdoom10
I feel so bad for Nora... I really feel like I should stop reading but I have to know how this ends. So far great story, I like how everyone is unnerved by Ruby, but roll with it.
1/18/2015 c4 4FlamonRoll
GODDAMMIT WEREWOLF! STOP KILLING MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS!
1/18/2015 c3 FlamonRoll
Okay when you killed Cardin, all was well, but then you killed CFVY. Fuck you. I love it.
1/18/2015 c2 FlamonRoll
Poor Editor2... Anyway, HOLY MARY MOTHER OF THERESA ON THE HOOD OF A BLUE MERCEDES BENZ! YOU ARE ONE SCREWED UP INDIVIDUAL! It's like The Red Queen, but a lot more... *shudders* I suppose you could say that Ruby gingersnapped.
1/18/2015 c1 FlamonRoll
OKAY! SHE'S A CRAZY BITCH!
1/14/2015 c4 4ODST110
well, arvan is just a bundle of. . .creativity isnt he?

that was good, only a couple goofs here and there, nothing to majorly detriment the overall quality of the work
84 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »