for New Old World

4/26/2009 c7 4VulcanFanGirl
so are you ever going to finish this or are you just leaving it. Because i like it really i do.
9/16/2008 c7 Smm91
Update soon! :D
11/4/2006 c7 10Seer Vixion
OH!

man i am now oh so hooked!

gr evil Maar! he needs to die...again...
7/10/2004 c7 2wizard116
great story. post soon!
5/8/2004 c7 blackpanther-690
This a really great story. I like the way you write. It makes me feel like I am in one of Mercedes Lackey's books. I really hope you put Darian from Darian's Tale series in your story. I think that it woulkd be really great if you could. Well keep up the great work and update soon.
3/13/2004 c7 Fireblade K'Chona
Well? I'm waiting for more! And soon! It may not have been updated for two years, but that's no reason not to stop!
1/4/2004 c7 6Emerald Flame
Oh come on! YOU MUST UPDATE! I LOVE IT! UPDATE! Please? Pretty please? *puppy eyes* Update!
10/17/2003 c7 4ElvenHorse
plese update, you have gotten me hooked on this fic and i want to read more. I love how you incorporated all the cheracters from the mage series cauz there all my favorits! Hope to hear more soon!
5/19/2003 c4 2Silver Magiccraft
Okay, I'm reviewing here because ff.net is being a bitch AGAIN! This is like the hundreth time! I keeps on saying site overload which I know is bull but anyways...I'll finish tomorrow.

Sayonara

~~Silv~~
4/27/2003 c7 Yuuki
... need **gasp** more **gasp** !

**croak**

**lying on the floor in a rediculous "dead-cartoon-character-like-pose" toung lolling, cross eyed, hand-over-heart etc. etc...**

WOW i love this! AND MAAR NEEDS TO DIE! BAD MAAR! NOT GOOD! STAY DEAD!

EVIL MAR! **runs off the page to hide from Maar and other-evil-villinous-like-mage-people**
4/27/2003 c3 Yuuki
OMG! I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!

ILOVEIT-ILOVEIT-ILOVEIT-ILOVEIT-ILOVEIT-ILOVEIT-ILOVEIT!

He... wow! (*^_^*)

Your a geneous (SP?) anyway, some how the title "story" feels like an insult... but i don't think calling it a Noval is quite right either (even though my personal opinion is closer to the latter title)

SO... i'll quit babling and keep reading!

Buh Bye!
4/17/2003 c7 Fireblade
So? Are you going to write more? Please?
1/9/2003 c7 DragonsEclipse
Excellent! This is well written and enjoyable to read. I await your next chapter! Keep it up! ^_^
1/8/2003 c7 Decker
“prepare them for the return of Maar.” why does that sound, say, bad?
12/15/2002 c6 Akatrin
NOOOOooooo! I need more now! please don't leave it till january! your writing is good, + I luv this story! only, am I reading it right? is it a pegesus unicorn thingo that chooses cara? NEways, luv ur story - write more!
23 Page 1 2 Next »