for When I Was a Boy

3/27 c3 Kelseyrholland
Hey hope you update soon so good
8/22/2016 c3 2ElevendySeven
Man it's been a while since you updated but I'm loving this story. Hoping you see this and choose to grace us with another chapter!
11/30/2015 c3 3Nameless Angel 00
Tch hehehe I can't wait till they find out.
5/10/2015 c3 Guest
Write more please I love this
5/5/2015 c3 Lanidays
I just watched Stand by Me on Netflix and I loved it! then I found this, amazing! please make more!
5/2/2015 c3 3StandingByChambers
Wooah, I'm hooked. I love Jordan's kind of skeptical, untrusting side. It really reflects the pain that she's gone through in her life, but I also love how, somehow, she's kind of softening up and leaning in to the boys. I love their acceptance towards her as well. At first, I was a little questioning of it, but it sort of seems like the kind of thing the boys would do. Chris is caring, Teddy kind of has an offhand niceness to him, Gordie is sweet and trusting of this new kid who reads books, and Vern is just being fluffy old Vern. I'm really liking this story a lot, and I can't wait to read more!
Love,
-Tommy
5/2/2015 c2 StandingByChambers
I have no idea why, but every time the gang is first introduced, it's kinda exciting. Like you're meeting them again. It's like watching a movie for the 400th time and being able to quote everything. I love it. I have to admit, I read the first chapter a while back and felt like it moved a little fast, but I found that by now it kinda evens out, and it's actually really really good! That happens to me, when you're rushing to get to the good part of the story and kind of lose track of the details. I love your dialogues. They move fast and easily, and are easy to keep up with. I also found minimal grammatical errors. Great work!
Keep going!
-Tommy
3/17/2015 c3 62Izout
Eh, I'm finding it hard to believe the boys were just up and spill the whole Ray Rrowers trip to a person they just met. And up and bring them to their treehouse, but hey, it's your story.
3/16/2015 c3 2BagelsandBroadway
omg you do not even know how long I've ben waiting for this chapter! I totally love this story, this movie, and Jordan and it's so refreshing to see a tomboyish OC in this fandom since they're usually all girls. Love it and keep updating!
12/26/2014 c1 62Izout
"Derry". Nice It reference.
12/25/2014 c1 lilLaine02
I loved it, I want more!
12/25/2014 c1 Ariel
sounds like the beginning of a great story and you'll know I'll read anything you write! Love you and I love the plot. Can't wait for Jordan to meet the guys! Good luck