for Siblings

1/7/2018 c13 1Chelsealovesreading101
plz update
2/7/2017 c13 jgood27
Love the story and can't wait to read more, please update
12/5/2016 c13 2Shunakoo25
I like the story so far so I hope you update often.

It has potential and I like the humor in it!

Amazing!
11/29/2016 c13 SadderPanda
Writing good snappy dialog is an art, and a very rare one in fanfics. Great job on this. Good grammar, and it's interesting while still sticking close to cannon. Update soon please!
11/29/2016 c3 SadderPanda
Thermometer takes temperatures. Thermostat a device for turning on a furnace.
11/12/2016 c13 3BlackbloodedSoul2
I love Mai's character and the little snipits of Gene and K. It's funny. I love this story very much and look forward to reading more. Though right now I am curious as to why Mai hasn't suspected that her brother was dead and why she didn't recognize him when she brought him to talk with Naru.
11/10/2016 c13 YamiAngelLover
Thank you for updating I wish you luck with your stories
5/1/2016 c12 Nightpanda123
I love the little conversations between Gene and K. Everyone else isnt really mentioned much but it would be nice if they were. Please update soon!
5/1/2016 c11 Nightpanda123
I wonder if Mai's brother, we've confirmed that now, is gay with Gene... Im probably wrong but i keep getting that feeling. Also, I've realized that you add in parts that aren't actually shown in the anime and probably wasn't how it was supposed to go either. Nice job! XD
5/1/2016 c7 Nightpanda123
Its pretty obvious who K is but then again, Lin looked like he was japanese throughout the whole thing so maybe you'll make K into someone else. XD Even though you're kinda re-telling the story again its still pretty good!
5/1/2016 c4 Nightpanda123
I really like how its going so far! The main points, grammar and vocab, are good and the little changes your making to the storyline along with the mysterious K are interesting indeed. Hope the rest is as good! ;)
4/29/2016 c12 Alaina Kuski
Interesting...
4/23/2016 c11 1Failing Wings
So he is Mai's brother, though I wonder how he made it so she didn't recognize him? Gene and K are amusing as always. And the advice he gave Naru is a pretty major hint for the case once Naru realizes it.
4/22/2016 c11 aline
Realmente ', esse irmão da Mai-chan é estranho, amei essa fic, por favor atualize assim que puder
4/22/2016 c4 aline
Eu comecei a ler agora, mas esse omake foi interessante *_*, ele ficou com ciumes tão facilmente _', é um novo recorde (mesmo ele não percebendo o que estava sentindo), gostei muito dessa fic, por favor atualize assim que puder
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »