for Siblings

1/28/2015 c8 19Ishval
I can't believe Mai called Gene a stalker, that was too funny. Wonder what would happen if Mai asked Naru about the first time he pouted. Update soon please. :)
1/27/2015 c7 Ishval
Oh man the conversation between Gene and K was too funny. Although, have to wonder which one has the problem with apple pie. Mai's friends trying to decide that she was destined to be with Naru was funny. Update soon please. :)
1/27/2015 c7 12Avatar.NIX
*grimace* I can't say that I sympathize with Kuroda all too well though I do feel a bit sorry for her in the end... Also, Naru drinking coffee?! Blasphemy! XD Seriously, though, I can't imagine it at all because of the whole "Mai. Tea." thing. Oh well.
1/27/2015 c7 115AmyNChan
Huh... interesting..
1/27/2015 c6 AmyNChan
Poor K, but then how did Lin find info on the fact that she had a brother?
1/26/2015 c6 Nekokittygirl
Kirby dance. (0.0) (0.0) (0.0) UPDATE! Nya!
1/26/2015 c6 12Avatar.NIX
Ooh, the mystery! It intensifies! XD Seriously, though, that last line really makes me wonder about the death surrounding K. It feels like it's going to be a major part of this story... I suppose I'll just have to wait and see.
1/26/2015 c6 19Ishval
Scheming Masako, and K teasing Naru, and now Naru finding out Mai's an orphan, boy this is getting good. But why did the government erase anything about K's death? Update soon please. :)
1/26/2015 c6 4damn.it.to.hell
Is K perhaps Mai's older brother...?
This is a really cool story, keep up the work.
I can't wait for the next chapter.
1/26/2015 c6 smiles
i like this one so pleaasee...update next chapter very soon i relly want to read can't wait
1/26/2015 c6 10NaginiFay
Government conspiracy!? O.0
1/26/2015 c6 suntan140
Why was k death erased by the government
1/19/2015 c5 12Avatar.NIX
Haha, this is one amusing take on Ghost Hunt! I really like Mai's personality thus far and K is just plain hilarious. I especially like his conversations with Gene. That's a really nice touch. :)
1/18/2015 c5 10NaginiFay