for Satori in Kalos

11/26/2017 c3 Mernom
This chapter mentioned that she IS old... As a mentioned before, her behavior doesn't really make me believe that. Is that because Youkai don't mature mentally as fast as humans? Or do they stall our at some point?
11/25/2017 c2 Mernom
Satori seems very young, here. From what I know about Touhou characters, they are usually older than most young adults, being Youkai who have expended lifespan compared to humanity. But with how easily Satori gets flustered, I don't believe she has a lot of life experience.
11/25/2017 c1 Mernom
This is interesting. Why is Satori in Kalos? Or her Youkai friends? They seem to be rare, if not unique, since nobody else know about what they are.
9/9/2017 c24 Anaemis
Just finished reading it and it became one of my top favorites. Seriously, I feel like there are not enough Satori fics. Have you ever thought about writing a sequel?
4/5/2016 c24 1PhantasmaXw
shit.. the last time i left its only 11 chap yet.. and suddenly its completed?...

err, thank you for finishing the story,.. i thought its on a hiatus.. this is the best and longest satori's fic i've ever seen.

i hope to see more of your works of satori in the future or so i hope.. XD..
9/28/2015 c24 Guest
Ahh, this seems so unfinished! Such a great story, but it'll be even better with a sequel 3
8/7/2015 c24 Shinoki
:v What is this magic. This is... Damn, that last bit though. Koishi, to think she'd show up this way. When it comes to Pokemon, I've only played up to Heartgold/SoulSilver, so I got nothing on Kalos, but this was a fun read. The elite four was pretty cool. This open ending kind of leaves me wanting more though. Anyways, this was so beautiful. *worships (at least for the time being)
7/3/2015 c24 11CybeastFalzar
THIS...WAS A GREAT...STORY.

FANTASTIC.

AMAZING...
5/29/2015 c24 5DschingisKhan
Well, it certainly felt like an epilogue, though I don't know if it has the level of closure we've come to associate with the term. This may just be my own squirming curiosity about what's going to happen with Koishi speaking, though. And who are the youkai joining the Elite Four? It almost feels like the groundwork has been laid for a sequel.

Anyway, enjoyable story; lots of good tension and character growth. Kind of sad to see it end.
5/23/2015 c24 5TCAnimorph
Have I ever mentioned that I have always wanted to see a serious story where there's hope for Koishi to one day be herself again?

Because that's a thing. And you did that and your setting is beautiful and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. This was such a fun ride, and I loved seeing Satori grow over the course of her adventure.

Thank you for writing this!
5/22/2015 c24 linkthetoaoftime
Well now we are at the end. I liked the story. I think that you did a pretty good job on developing Satori from a cold callous person who used her abilities no matter how much it would hurt the person or not, to someone who became pretty respinsible with her powers and more open to the people around her.

Although the story is at it's end, I would like to see more of this fusion of worlds between the Pokemon and Touhou universe. Particularly the Youkai.
5/22/2015 c24 Kropotkin
Lovely ending! _
5/21/2015 c24 112Cyberchao X
Huh. So...are they well on their way to fixing Koishi?
5/21/2015 c23 Cyberchao X
Oh man this is the grimmest chapter yet. So sad...
5/21/2015 c24 2WodofGar
What a perfect tie up. While the reader in me screams for more, all good stories must have an ending. Although I would like to know how Satori really uses Yvetal or some other such things or maybe I just want more Yuuka. Regardless, ~150,000 words is a damn good length for a story, and I congratulate you for actually finishing it. I am excite for your next works, but I imagine you might take a small vacation, no need to rush after all. :)
130 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »