for Satori in Kalos

1/19/2015 c5 5TCAnimorph
Huh. I wasn't expecting this, but it gives some more insight into how this world works. And yay Komachi! Are we going to have more interludes? That sounds fun.
1/15/2015 c4 TCAnimorph
Frick, Satori, why are you so cute.

I like that she had to actually strategize instead of abusing her mind-reading, and annoying Tyrunt to 'death' was a fun way to execute that. Also, Satori getting the headband was so adoooorable.

I wonder if she's eventually going to become more sociable and stop relying on exploiting mental weaknesses except in cases of danger. Or maybe she'll just learn to not be cruel about it. Either eay, I'm still excited to see where this goes.
1/15/2015 c4 Kropotkin
so cute! :)
1/9/2015 c3 TCAnimorph
I have to admit, Absol's a pretty natural fit for Satori. Team Flare was... well, expected, but handled in a really interesting way. I'm a little sad she lost at the gym, but it does make sense given her team, what Grant threw at her, and her relative lack of experience. I'm sure she'll rebound and manage to win though!

Also, speaking of things that'd be a natural fit for her, I'd be pretty excited to see her reaction to obtaining an Espeon or Sylveon.
1/4/2015 c1 Dead Pann
Good old snarky Satori! It's a bit of a shame she would prefer to shove people away rather than keep them close.

Damn. Satori can be real scary when she wants to fix something, though that Pikachu deserved it.

...No, Satori. No. You took your psychological warfare a step too far.
1/2/2015 c2 TCAnimorph
I like how you made Satori still very youkai, but not either a whiny pansy or a cold bitch. I'm enjoying this And I was surprised to see the Scarlet Devil Mansion appear, but pleasantly so.
12/27/2014 c1 TCAnimorph
Oh my goodness. This is... significantly better than I expected, it's actually really really good. Keep up with it, I love Satori so. Much.
12/26/2014 c1 Labuto
Loving the snid personality of Satori, hoping to see more of it in the future.
12/26/2014 c1 Salvare
That was intersting. Are you going elaborate on Gensokyo later? And did you nerf youkais or simply decided danmaku is unnecessary?
By the way, the jerk Satori is great, keep it up )
12/26/2014 c1 linkthetoaoftime
This story is pretty interesting. I like the concept of Yokai, Humans, and Pokemon existing in the sae world. Satori using Pikachu Viola's trauma against them was a huge jerk move, hopefully Satori grows out of that in the future.
130 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9