FanFiction.Net
for Cauterization

5/31/2020 c1 4SophisticatedSage
Amazing :D
11/28/2018 c1 Jazzielady76
Awww, so sad :( thanks for sharing!
2/23/2016 c1 Capecodcanal
Wow! So heartbreaking. The grief is palpable.
1/27/2016 c1 niknik0201
How did I not discover this drabble yet? I just loved reading this!
5/19/2015 c1 WinterOrion
Ooh, I liked this not-so-happy tale. That he leaves after two minutes made my stomach jerk though. That's so sad.
4/15/2015 c1 11ordinary vamp
This was beautiful. I loved the second-person structure. Just...wow.
1/27/2015 c1 102Winter Leigh End
I liked the reoccurring line of "she is peace and it will take years for you to understand why".

Of course, I wanted to know why she was peace, and maybe that would have been a better way to end this, but I do like it as it is because it leaves it up to the reader to figure out why she's peace to Draco.

The part about them using each other is a good reason for why their relationship happens and works. I can see it because Hermione's without her best friends and Draco's bitter about the war and everything and it sort of works for them to take of their feelings by using one another as a release.

Overall, I really enjoyed this and I'm happy you thought to do some Draco/Hermione for a change.
1/7/2015 c1 533alyssialui
Oh the Dramione angst and sadness. I like this pairing a lot - the boy who finds redemption in the girl he was told to hate from birth.
Your fic talks about both of them finding solace in each other, though from Draco's perspective, he has deeper feelings that he does. He thinks she may be thinking of someone else when she's with him and he tries to say he's doing the same (but he isn't). He talks about her like she is a goddess but he is scared to get close to her for some reason and keeps what they have a something purely physical, no words except content sighs and fluttering sounds.
Beautiful. It flowed well, you explained what brought them together, they seemed in character (as IC with Dramione fics), and I saw no SPaG errors. Great job.
12/28/2014 c1 VincibleHoneyBee
Tragic but beautiful. I know you said one shot but I think it would make a great story. But it is endearing as is.
12/26/2014 c1 Twilighternproud
Its beautiful i think it would be amazing if continued
12/26/2014 c1 MollyHooper22
I know you said this is a one shot, but could you recreate the scene from hermione's point of view, or would it completely ruin it? Don't get me wrong, it's so perfect as is! Beautifully written, love it :) x
12/26/2014 c1 SpeedLimit02
Neat, 2nd person narrative. Never saying who it is in the text. Leaves us guessing.