for Ella and Leonard's Zombie Adventure

1/28/2016 c1 16Knifez
I think this is the only thing I haven't read of yours? I might've missed your Chrisney, but I'm not a big Chrisney guy.

This was...interesting. Very interesting. Funny stuff, I gotta admit. Rarely does Ella make me laugh, but you accomplished it here.

Shawn was MVP, as he usually is. Poor Leonard couldn't find his Goblin Juice. #TheStruggle.

So yeah, not my favorite of yours, but thats mostly due to the characters it focuses on. Good piece of writing, though it could've been a little longer. Kind of an abrupt ending.
1/30/2015 c1 10JojiMC
Great one-shot! It's well-written, and all the interactions were fun to read (especially the ones between Ella and Leonard xD).
1/4/2015 c1 The-Older-Account-2012
OH MY GOD. WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS SOONER?

I loved this, it was very nice! You did this to justice! I love this and its even better than I had ever thought it would be, (maybe because I didn't think about how it would turn out...but the message of gratitude is still there).

Faving, following (even though there is only one chapter) and squealing over it! You captured the characters perfectly and you an amazing writer. Hoping to see more of you in the future because this was just great!
12/27/2014 c1 pizzawizz
LOL HILARIOUS!1 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HANUKKAH TO U!