for Trust Me

6/12/2017 c1 Olivia Rollins
No! Let Mary find them for Queen Catherine!
3/30/2017 c1 6talia225
This is what I missed in TV show...these moments when Catherine comforts Mary...I really liked your story and I will read it again.
1/28/2017 c1 44CassetteTapes
Beautifully written, i love their friendship so much! Once again i am amazed by how emotional your writing can make me! I would love to see another like this.
5/1/2015 c1 32OUATLovr
This was beautiful. I love that you had Mary come back to Catherine after she killed the rapist and wanted revenge for Catherine, too.
2/4/2015 c1 3EvilRegal94
I really liked it! I wish they did a little more between Catherine and Mary on the show! I absolutely loved that scene when Catherine gave her that pep talk.
1/28/2015 c1 Guest
Will you write a Mary/Catherine story?
1/6/2015 c1 22Bellatrix Lepus
Awwww I love that Mary wants justice for Catherine, in the show I was disappointed that Mary didn't have even a little more compassion in that moment.
1/1/2015 c1 Guest
Well I'm crying now, thanks a lot
1/2/2015 c1 1PlantagenetReader
Great story...tough to write, I am so glad you did!
12/28/2014 c1 Guest
This is fantastic. Well done you. I would love if you continued this or maybe did a 3-6 months later fic. You have a lot of talent.
12/27/2014 c1 Joy
I really love Catherine and Mary's dynamic. I think you described perfectly what wasn't in the show and I like to think it happened exactly like that. Beautiful OS!
12/27/2014 c1 2boohOo91
I've been looking for something like this. Thank you!
12/27/2014 c1 13CallmeCordelia1
One of the things I really enjoy about Reign is the Mathrine story line and when Mary confided in Catherine this is what should have gone down! I love when Catherine cares for Mary like her own and the part where she let her wear the crown that Mary admired as a child was such a perfect moment! Excellently written!
12/27/2014 c1 3demedicigirl
I'm about to cry... Mary wants justice for Catherine! :( that's so sad and sweet and I love this! Our two strong Queens are survivors! Thanks for the story, Amanda!