for well, it'll be a miracle

2/14/2016 c1 Guest
God this thing is just dripping in beautiful sharp cutting observations, and imagery and turns of phrase. Ronan is so lethal and so right and so brilliant that it hurts. BECAUSE DUH everyone in this book loving people and being in love with them is such a distinction that everyone trips over.

And the line about being the most dangerous thing in 20 miles? Good God did I love that!
11/29/2015 c1 Guest
YES YES YES! This is gorgeous! You captured that heated boiling rage instead of Ronan just tugging and fraying at everything he does. And Adam's words spilled out and just tumbling so darkly between them was line about only ever being covered in Lynch blood?! UMM YESS! Wooo! Keep writing for Raven Cycle please! I'm waiting on my third book to ship and can't wait to get caught up on fanfic knowing there won't be any spoilers.
11/18/2015 c1 37invisibly inked
mmm yes my angsty, tragic raven boys i love it this is so beautifully worded and so wonderfully Ronan
8/29/2015 c1 Rapunzell
Oh god this was so intense, but really perfect and messy and lovely. I love the way you wrote their feelings and their fights.
4/8/2015 c1 33The Scarlett Ribbon
HOW DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS DID YOU WRITE THIS BEFORE I READ THE BOOKS SARA
SARA
FUCKING
YOU WRITE THE PERFECT RONAN AND I WANT MORE
I WANT YOU TO WRITE ME BLUE/RONAN BROSHIP ALL THE BROSHIP GOING INTO POLYSHIPPING EVERYONE EVER IN THIS OH MY GOD
YOU BROKE ME
FUUUUCK.
best raven fic ever
1/26/2015 c1 Guest
There are no words for what you did here. It was beyond beautiful and elegant and dirty and poetic and just so perfect for them. Ugh I wish I could explain better how amazing this is.
1/2/2015 c1 7AwaitTheRise
Chilling to the bones.
12/31/2014 c1 Kat
There isn't enough Ronan x Adam fanfics out there! Oh my god, thank you for writing this!
12/29/2014 c1 has chosen to remain unnamed
Reading this at midnight... My mind is shattered by how intricately you spun your words into a web. This web is unlike any I have ever seen... You, my friend, are a crazy-as-fuck poet! You are a goddamn poet! Congratulations, you have won life! Good job
12/26/2014 c1 58Pandastacia