for Twist in Fate

9/24/2019 c21 dreamerlai
aw this is a good story. can’t wait to read the sequel
3/6/2017 c21 2LillyHalliwell
Lovely story!
10/7/2016 c7 4mfaerie32
Her reaction was WAY overblown. I could understand her wanting him to leave for a while to process, but to throw him out of her life? That's a bit much.
1/2/2016 c21 18eternalnight8806
Hey there, girl! Lol. Good story here! Love the AU you came up with, very intriguing. I will point out a few grammatical things I noticed, though. (That's me, the grammar nazi!) You switch between past and present tense a lot when it should be one or the other. Personally, I find it easiest to stick with past tense, but that's me. Some minor spelling errors were noticed as well, but nothing a good proofreader can't help with! Overall though, I enjoyed the concept and delivery. Looking forward to the sequel. One last thing, I am a huge fan of Walkerson myself, but I do think them getting together should have been slightly more difficult for the overall drama of it all! :) Liked it very much and I do look forward to the next thing in this AU.
7/26/2015 c21 5Finlaure13
So much in this chapter, and Annie's constant inner pep talk was terrific. She is in the right headspace now, I think she'll be okay. Esp. with Auggie by her side. They will figure things out, just like they did when Annie was on an op and she was on the phone, working the problems out with Auggie.

I'm glad, too, that Joan has come to the conclusion that she still needs Annie. She made that decision once before with Auggie and look how that paid off.

They all have to get used to the new Annie but I think the healing is already begun and that everyone is coming to terms and accepting.

I'm glad A&A are together. They will win from here.
6/9/2015 c20 Finlaure13
YES! I knew Auggie would rock this. Him and his little plans... I'm glad they actually talked about it. I'm glad Auggie got Annie out on the town and was there for her on her first excursion, because his support is 1st-hand experience of the same feelings she is having. I'm glad they both came through with their feelings.
Yay!
6/9/2015 c19 Finlaure13
It makes me happy that Annie came clean to Danielle. And also that she realizes how much she needs him. And Auggie's getting closer to telling her how he feels. He's so considerate to her, it's about time she admits how much it means. I'm glad he's so supportive of her independence. But, of course, he understands her need for it.
6/9/2015 c4 Guest
Interesting twist you did with Annie's unconscious sequence. I like yours better!
6/9/2015 c3 Guest
Not long enough!
6/9/2015 c2 Guest
You may have made Annie surviving more authentic, by having her call Auggie. Nice!
6/9/2015 c19 Guest
love it!
hope you update soon!
6/5/2015 c18 Finlaure13
You went with Danielle! I'm glad. And I'm glad she didn't completely freak out. Annie needs her big sister. It always felt wrong that she just disappeared out of Annie's life.

Auggie is such a great support person. He is at work, he is in personal relationships. Without him, Annie would not be alive, she would not be so positive.

Joan has once again made the decision to keep her flock in the fold. She acts tough but her people are very special and important to her.

Now comes her adjustment to home life. Still a long road.
5/4/2015 c17 Finlaure13
Ooh, Squee! I'm captivated. I am feeling pretty up and cheered by this chapter, and now I also feel anxious, but in a good way. Now I need to read the next chapter.
4/30/2015 c17 lizard84
Eyal
4/1/2015 c16 Finlaure13
Ooh, I've been waiting for this one! Auggie, man. He is some sweet fella. I gotta get me one just like him. Annie's going to need him and his love and support and he knows about where she's coming from. It may even bring up some old feelings he experienced. She is realising how much she would hurt him, and u think she may have made it over that really tentative line between living and dying. It'll be tough, but I think she's ready this time.
30 Page 1 2 Next »