for Shot Through the Heart

4/8/2018 c2 Brave Chaser
Merida and Elsa... yeah, I'll stay with other stories. no offence, but I'm not into gay.
10/9/2017 c2 Gabi
Lástima que lo dejaste sin terminar, agradable historia. Saludos,
6/14/2017 c2 jlnorris75
Good story keep up the good work I am a reader not a writer so I won't try to tell well I would do this you do a good job as it is just wish you finish some of you older stories
3/28/2017 c2 Guest
Cute but rushed. We don't even see their first meeting, just Elsa and Anna looking at Merida from a distance and then a timeskip to after they're already acquainted.
9/15/2016 c2 milagglad
I like...
5/19/2016 c2 40Concolor44
Sighhhhhh.

Lovely. Just lovely. You did a good job keeping everyone in character, the dialogue was lively and believable, and the mutual interest invigorating. Thanks for sharing!

(The Pool of the Gods was a nice touch, too. I'd wondered about that from the movie, given what I know of groundwater behavior and water tables. "Implausible" doesn't even START.)
5/9/2016 c2 8nobodez
Very sweet
5/4/2016 c2 98Dagron
Yep, that'll do it. Lovely piece, with a daring Merida, a mischievous Elsa and some magical surroundings. Lovely.
Thanks! :D
5/4/2016 c2 Lupinefire
Yes! Finally a continuation and so well written too. I love Merida's contemplation and I thought the scene with them together was lovely. Hope to see more soon!
5/4/2016 c2 11Dark Elf2
No no no no, there must be more to this. This can't be the end. I like your more grown Merida, and this has some many fun directions it could go. So please don't let this be the end.
5/4/2016 c2 marlastiano
Goood :)
5/3/2016 c1 FuZzvKiNgZz
Never understood why Brave has 2012 slapped on the end of it.
12/25/2015 c1 4TacoKing23
This is complete? I would have much preferred more. This seems kind of like a lot of setup for a bigger story. Which sucks, because I WANT to read that story.
9/4/2015 c1 98Dagron
(Poor Kristoff. ) Am enjoying this-there's a certain charm in the writing, descriptions that makes me want to see more. Fun. :)
7/21/2015 c1 Shadowglyder
Wow! This is absolutely a great beginning to an unwritten story! There is far too much left unsaid to truly call this "complete". I do hope that at some point you return to gem and pen a few more chapters to let us know how their story progresses!
28 Page 1 2 Next »