for Just Like Animals

6/21/2015 c3 4Klarobass
I love Skye taking care of Ward. It's so sweet of her. I loved learning a bit about their history and how she fell in love CV with Grant Ward, even if at first they didn't get off on the right foot. Thank you for this great story
6/21/2015 c2 Klarobass
Great second chapter. Love the bond between Skye and Ward. And the bonding/smut scene was very hot. Great job on this. Love that they have the symbol of infinity. Going to read your finale chapter now :)
6/21/2015 c1 Klarobass
Ooh I love this. I'm relatively new to the Agents of Shield fandom, and thus this is the first skyeward fic I am reading, and I have to say, I love it! The concept is interesting of Ward and Skye being werewolves and all. I love how Skye is the Alpha, can't wait to read more :)
1/23/2015 c3 3Skyeward MusicLover
great chapter. plse update
1/23/2015 c3 Guest
Great chapter!
1/22/2015 c3 17PiercetheNightVale
Ah, I was really hoping you would continue this!
1/5/2015 c2 Guest
Great chapter! Update soon!
1/3/2015 c2 PiercetheNightVale
This was so hot an well written. You should make this a full blown story
1/2/2015 c2 Chloee0x0
You should continue this into a full-blown story
1/1/2015 c2 Guest
I love this so much OMG!
12/31/2014 c2 Guest
I loved this chapter! This story is beautiful, simply beautiful. I hope you continue to write more. I would love to be submerged into more of their wold and adventures. I like how you have written the characters. I'm so excited!
12/30/2014 c2 NikiD3195
Wow. That was... Pretty hot. And I loved the ending.
12/29/2014 c1 4maricejayo
Woah! This was a one shot? Shit! I don't suppose you have more to tell about this AU? If not, may I at least know which mythology of werewolfs do you inspired yourself to write this?
Why is Skye his mate if they haven't bonded yet? What exactly being marked means? On natural born werewolfs and turned, what are their physical differences and abilities? How is Ward an Alpha, was he chosen or was that his born right? How many are on his pack? Where did they come from? See, so much this story can become :)
12/29/2014 c1 Guest
I liked this story you did a good job. It made me want to know more about everything in this reality and what will happen next. Hope you update soon!
12/28/2014 c1 1meganwaffles
Ahhhh I love this! I'd love to read a sequel!
18 Page 1 2 Next »