for Fox, Crow and a Vampire

12/6/2020 c4 Guest
Ever gonna update this story?
5/28/2020 c1 thegrison
Yea I still can NOT see Moka with Sasuke. He was always a stick in the mud. So his personality with Moka would not mesh at all. He needs someone that could put up with all his ego and turned up nose.
8/29/2018 c4 Guest
4/5/2017 c4 Guest
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
3/14/2017 c1 Guest
You need to continue this or put it on wattpad plz
1/1/2017 c4 Guest
UpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATEUpdateuPDATE
10/27/2016 c3 DejDem
Naruto stopped calling Sasuke bastard (teme) before the ending of part 1. I don't see why so many people who write Naruto stories need to add that in (or dobe, or ramen fixation)
9/16/2016 c4 Guest
I just started reading and I love it already
6/26/2016 c2 Yo
Why are so many amazing writers here? You my friend have the gift of writing. You captured Naruto and Sasuke and the other characters so perfectly. I think we can be very good friends.
5/30/2016 c4 Guest
update
4/29/2016 c4 Soulbow109
Story is really good so far. So far i think you are doing a good job in keeping Sasuke in character while making it possible for him to love Moka.

Kinda feel a bit sad that you that you going with the one girl per guy though. While I agree with the criticism about harems I kinda hoped for a small one. Mostly because as I was reading this I remembered how Outer Moka is basically a personality made by the seal and that since the Sage of the Six Paths made the Tailed Beasts then doesn't that mean that Sasuke and Naruto who have his power can possibly make Outer Moka a real body while letting Inner Moka keep hers which I think would be a nice idea since I haven't seen it in other fics plus if you go as far as the arc where Outer Moka starts to disappear in the manga then I can't imagine Sasuke letting that happen if he really falls in love with Moka and giving both personalities their own bodies sounds like a good solution to me I believe the technique that can make it possible is called "Creation of All Things".

Also a lot of people usually see both Mokas as separate people so technically Sasuke has 2 girls so perhaps you can give Naruto Kurumu and Mizore to make things even. Just a thought I had.
4/19/2016 c2 Blinded in a bolthole
Nope!
4/19/2016 c1 Blinded in a bolthole
So... is Sasuke going to replace Tsukune as blood-bag/ghoul/vampire?
4/17/2016 c4 Dareth
This is actually pretty good. Both Naruto and Sasuke are largely in character, the writing feels rather smooth, few if any grammatical errors. I'm also happy that there won't be any harems, this will allow you to focus more deeply on interaction between the people involved. Keep writing and being awesome.
4/16/2016 c4 29Silvereye-BW
Wait... so was Naruto walking in the halls of the school without a shirt?

Good chapter.