for Hyrule Warriors: War Across The Ages

6/15 c24 Yeet
I take it you've never been drunk before? Drunk people don't talk like that.
3/20/2019 c35 Louini254
Keep up the good work and thank you for assuring us a sequel
4/26/2016 c9 luisAM21
LINK AND MIDNA WILL NEVER HAPPEN GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS BECAUSE THAT IS REALITY :( Sorry I'm not the only one who's pissed :P
4/26/2016 c6 luisAM21
ok that was funny XD and if anyone doesn't know what she gave to Zelda then ill tell you one thing: Protection
1/9/2016 c39 9Tahkaullus01
Okay, here's my guess.

"Tick. Tock."
The first day, every Tick Tock is representative of a day.
"Time is running out."
A warning. But not so much for the dreamer as the dream itself. A lack of time means planning must be quick. The enemy has as little time to act as the Heroes do.
Second day.
"Is that your true mask, Princess?"
Zelda is going to face some tough choices and decisions on the second day. And she will make the wrong ones. The choices of a Princess. Not a Queen. Zelda hides behind her mask as princess to hide her uncertainty.
"One filled with Courage and Wisdom?"
To make matters worse the Chosen Couple are going to have their own issues, doubt creeping in that threatens the unity of Courage and Wisdom that has stood against the darkness since the Hero of Time.
"If only Power was not swayed."
Josh will either join them or be left behind. Power will finally face the test of whether it can be a force for good in Hyrule. As Courage and Wisdom waver, Power has the chance to finally come into its own...that is, if Josh doesn't let his doubts sway him.
The Third Day.
"Here comes the Darkness to overpower Light."
Not necessarily bad. The is the saying too much of a good thing is bad for you. So maybe this Darkness comes to restore balance rather than tip it over. Midna maybe?
"He comes. The what could have been to overcome what is now."
What could have been is telling. This is another reference to the Triforce of Power. For so long it has been related with evil, anyone who's taken it usually ends up bringing suffering to the land. The only one to not cause such destruction, from this timeline's perspective, is the Hero of the Sky, the second Link (if we're counting the SS prequel manga). And now here comes a new bearer who may finally overcome what is now the opinion of the Triforce of Power to replace it with what should have been: A third force for good in the land, just like Courage and Wisdom.
"Here comes the mischief to overcome peace."
Majora will make his big move on the third day. Whether peace will be overcome is up to the bearers. If they can't stand united, peace will give way to mischief and chaos shall reign.
"A Hero, Hyrule will need, when its heroes depart."
Somewhere along the line, Josh will be separated from Link, Zelda and the others. They will be flung into another world (which is what the waves represent, the Hyrule Warriors (or maybe just Zelda and Link) being thrown into the Adult Timeline) and it will be up to Josh to prove that he can be a Hero without the others backing him up.
12/12/2015 c37 Addict Dragon
Oh that cliffhanger
11/12/2015 c37 F13rc3D3ity
Linkle! Female Link confirmed for Hyrule Warriors! Give us that character in this! Or a cameo! That would be cool!
11/12/2015 c37 1Masterelite28
I say leave it. The direct suggests that she admires/ possibly hero worships link so you could have " linkle" be the a name she gave herself and anything else as her actual name if that helps.
9/20/2015 c1 Guest
Correct me if I am wrong, but I remember more chapters than 36. I remember after the war that Josh and impa were sent to the oracle of ages I believe. amd the others were sent away by cia and dark link as well. Can you answer this for me whitworth?
9/5/2015 c16 anonymous rs
We Will Rock You... Like a Hurricane!
Lol great chapter! Awesome story so far!
9/5/2015 c3 anonymous rs
awesome story so far! This is really exciting!
7/26/2015 c36 10Thegeniusyoshi
What happened to all the other chaptrrs? :(
6/13/2015 c55 2HyruleanHero500
Tetra and the King of Red Lions are in the 3DS version of the game
5/8/2015 c27 HyruleanHero500
In Super Smash Brothers for Wii U, there is a level where the player is Toon Link and he fights is Four Sword doubles. Somehow, the Four Sword doesn't replace the Master Sword as Toon Link's sword. Perhaps, the Master Sword merged with the Master Sword. This can explain why it doesn't make an appearance in Hyrule Warriors and the fact that Ganondorf isn't sealed inside.
4/23/2015 c12 Guest
I don't like giraham he's a ham man( get the play on wor)ds
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »