for Hidden Truth

2/15/2016 c9 Guest
Update! Please?! I've fallen in love in the short time it's taken me to read this. Please don't stop writing, you truly do have a way with words.
7/22/2015 c9 3Sweet Summer Heart
So sad! Cant wait for next chapter..
4/20/2015 c9 WhatsTheTimeMrWolf
Ah, James makes me wonder why guys think GIRLS are confusing ;)
3/9/2015 c8 Blacklab369
I love this story! I wonder what is going to happen to Matilda now that the truth is out.
2/28/2015 c8 3LUG-14
That last sentence there... Wow! I'm no sure if things are about to het better or worse. I'm sad about Immy, and I'm sure you'll make me cry tomorrow. Now Al and Matilda van be together, but it won't be easy for them, she's too brolen right now. Her mom commiting suicide was awful too, she should have faced justice, just like their father... Till tomorrow, love you.
-Luna.
2/23/2015 c8 WhatsTheTimeMrWolf
Poor Matilda- she feels so guilty :( At least she has great friends like Rose and Al to support her
2/22/2015 c8 Allen Pitt
Hm. The father's only chance is to claim he didn't know about the awful things his wife was doing to their daughters, guilt probably drove her to commit suicide, and Izzy is covering for her! Or something like that. Or, head for Australia. I wonder if there are any 'mysterious deaths' in his past.. of other relatives etc.
Does she have any other relatives? Sounds like, not. Her injuries will likely be healed fairly quickly, the physical ones. In a way that's bad, she'll be 'good as new' while still trying to deal with what happened.
2/21/2015 c7 Guest
NO! Why?! That's so mean!
2/21/2015 c7 G
Oh my god! So sad! I can't wait too long for the next chapter. It's so exciting, I hope they're okay, maybe a miracle for poor Izzy
2/15/2015 c7 WhatsTheTimeMrWolf
No, Izzy! I loved her, she was adorable :( Matilda's always going to blame herself now :/
2/15/2015 c7 2witchprincess33
First of all: how dare you. Second of all: HOW DARE YOU! I'm just gonna go sob into my pillow now!
2/15/2015 c7 Allen Pitt
One question is, is their mother actually concerned or just worried that the dad went too far and they'd be exposed? At this point her father will have to work hard to cover this up. Kinda stupid. Almost like he's crazy!
Is he powerful enough to control an investigation? ... Probably not, if the Potters and the Weasleys keep asking questions.
Anyway-past all that-she'll likely never forgive herself over Izzy.
2/15/2015 c7 313Zander13
Pleaaassseeeee update oh my gosh 3 usually I don't like next generation stories but I am REALLY really loving this one
2/14/2015 c6 Guest
NO! He's going to kill her! Why?! That should keep him off Immy... But, what about the mother? Will she stay away from Immy? I hope Al finds out soon... He should. They've both made a few mistakes, and if you analyse things it's not that difficult to guess that something's awfully wrong. I'm so sorry I didn't review last week... College work had me crazy and I fell asleep... Love you!
-Luna.
2/8/2015 c6 WhatsTheTimeMrWolf
I'm really hoping that Tilly or Al get to punch her dad in the face xx
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »