for Hidden Truth

2/1/2015 c5 WhatsTheTimeMrWolf
Albus is such a sweetheart- I really hope he doesn't let Matilda slip away from him
2/1/2015 c5 Allen Pitt
Her friends will start to piece clues together, maybe.. but this can't end well. understatement . If it was just her, maybe, but her sister is just a first year. I don't see how the sister can survive 7 more years of such treatment. Anyway, she has 2 problems: her friends gradually realizing something is really wrong, and the threat posed by her parents...ouch.
1/30/2015 c4 3LUG-14
So he WILL contact her at some point? I'm glad they made it into the quiditch team and hope that Al will be able to find out what's happening. They make such a cute couple! I think they did fine in the interview... I hope. But Chirtmas isn't to far away and it's bound to be awful! Anyway, I love you and I'm eager to know more!
1/29/2015 c4 2witchprincess33
OMG! I loose my phone for ONE month and I come back to this AMAZING story?! I feel happy. love the characters. Can't wait for more
1/26/2015 c4 Allen Pitt
yep, their parents are insane. I mean, running for Minister and one bad comment could sink his campaign...you'd think the parents would lighten on the kids until the election is decided. Not sure which would be worse for the kids, the parents winning or losing. Losing, they'd take it out on the daughters, winning, they'd be too powerful to ever stop or expose...
I'm guessing they'll get away with it unless they hurt the younger sister too much, then she might act. Too bad, she doesn't realize now is the perfect time to tell on them, even if they deny it & it's not believed, it'd be quite a scandal...
1/25/2015 c4 WhatsTheTimeMrWolf
Matilda and Albus are so cute, I can just tell how much of a loyal friend he is
1/24/2015 c3 3LUG-14
I hate those two... And now what?! They are going to kill those two! Maybe Lupin can figure it out from her boggart. Hermione could work it out easily, maybe Lupin could call her or something... I don't know. This is a stressful story. I love it! Anyway, gotta get back to college work, I'll review Simple Complexity later! LOVE YAH!
1/18/2015 c3 WhatsTheTimeMrWolf
I hate her parents. Seriously. I want to punch them in the face.
1/18/2015 c3 Allen Pitt
So, the parents are insane as well as sadists. Here he is running for Minister and they're taking insane-o risks so they can indulge in their sadism, when clearly it'd be smarter to hold off until after the election. Or something. I suppose at this point things will settle down until the next time they're at home.. Christmas break. At some point the parents are going to go too far & kill one of them.
1/16/2015 c2 WhatsTheTimeMrWolf
This is certainly interesting so far- I can't wait to see how it all unfolds :)
1/15/2015 c2 LUG-14
Wow... If it really is infected, and it's not treated the fever will come back... Besides, she could die! It's only a matter of time before they discover what's happening. I really liked this chapter! Love yah!
1/12/2015 c1 Guest
The start at 11 abuse thing is a bit weird. Also, is all this straight up sadism, or something more? Their father is important in the ministry but surely the Potters / Weasleys are too?
1/12/2015 c2 MOZIE
Can't be bothered logging in.

This story is definitely interesting but at the moment I fail to see why Matilda doesn't do something about the abuse, i.e. tell a teacher. Even if she wouldn't do it for herself she seems to love her little sister so why not do it for her?

Although I do love your writing, it does seem like you always pick angsty topics! Rape, abuse, mental health issues. I enjoy it but it's quite heavy!

Anyway, I'm enjoying this so far.
Moz
1/4/2015 c1 ReadingGal14
This story is pretty good, I can't wait for more (well hopefully moreā€¦ and soon?)
1/3/2015 c1 LUG-14
Here's an odd one. I like the story VERY much, you already trapped me here. How often will you update this one? I get that hey're being abused, but why does it start at eleven? is it some king of dark magic their doing? Didn't they want their daughters to be witches? what triggers it and why... This will be an interesting one. I just love your work. Love yah!
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »