for The Quarterback

8/6/2020 c37 Guest
This is such a great story. To be honest, i only watched Glee up until Finn’s last episode, i dont have the courage to go on because “killing” the character Finn Hudson feels so wrong. And reading this continuation is like a good therapy for me. I have no plan in watching the rest of the show. I could continue to believe that this is the ending of the story. Thank you so much.
8/6/2020 c23 Guest
I am so glad i am not the only one hating Sue Sylvester. Yes, she was witty with her banters and gave comedic relief but she literally pushed people down the staircase resulting to comatose and injuries, bully and hurt students, blackmail, did forgery, steal money etc etc yet Glee fans were and ARE still glorifying her. Unbelievable.
8/5/2020 c16 Shem
Hi, im so happy that you wrote this..and i agree with you about the writer’s decision to kill Finn.. i know Cory is Finn and Finn is Cory, but i feel like the production could have done something other than kill Finn Hudson. It is so hurtful to watch his character just gone with so many unresolved problems and he just barely got back up to pursue his dreams. They put Finn Hudson in a slump in Season 4 and our hope as fans to see him succeed just crushed..it was so unfair. Im sure Cory would want to see Finn Hudson story completed. I dont know how but they should have completed his story.
5/17/2019 c29 Carola Dokter
CORY?! CORYYY?!
5/17/2019 c10 Carola Dokter
"the body is actually still functioning" best way ever to say that someone is still alive
1/21/2019 c18 1TheLastTimeThatHappened
This chapter was so moving. When everyone came to see finn. I was actually crying! Beautiful...
6/3/2017 c35 Bev beltz
Hi . I think you writing this story of finchel , especially Finn is helping the grieving fans of Cory heal, at least a little bit . And that's a great thing to do since your grieving to .i would like to know what mean things are being said .are they about Cory or you .people who can't say nice things should really say nothing at all .you are a writer , and what better way to express your self is better then that .you finchel fan fic writers are doing a wonderful job of keeping Finn and finchel alive .to me that is a good thing .if you ever decide to start writing finchel again I will leave you my email address . Thankyou .
10/22/2015 c37 Cazred11
A perfect ending for a perfect story. Please keep writing about Glee and especially Finchel.

Finchel forever
9/17/2015 c37 Finchel Gleek
Wow that was such a great story I loved it please keep writing
7/24/2015 c37 11Fire Girl125
I'm trying hard not to cry here. This was just an amazing story and I'm really sad that this story is over. Thank you for writing this wonderful piece of work and I can't wait to read the next story you come up with! :)
7/24/2015 c37 Amypilierfan123
aww such an amazing ending i'm glad everybody lived happy ever after :) *Waits for your next story*
7/22/2015 c37 9LilTigerTGP
I really, really liked - no, loved - the ending. It's great to see that Finn has put the kidnapping behind him and now he's happy again. Looking forward for your future stories as usual C:
7/22/2015 c37 anon1892
I enjoyed reading this story SO much and I can't wait to read more of your writing! :)
7/22/2015 c37 FinchelFeeings
I'm not logged in so I couldnt post this review from my account but wow! What a journey this story has been! Lovely ending. And YES! Definitely keep writing stories :) we love them!
finchel forever
7/22/2015 c37 noro
wonderful ending to an amazing story
523 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »