for The Quarterback

5/22/2015 c27 Kedzie3238
So happy Finn is staying in NY. I think he will do well there. Excellant chapter! Also, agree with you about season 6.
5/22/2015 c27 20GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan
Great Story
want more
5/21/2015 c27 1Alex B. Goode
Keep up the awesome work.
5/21/2015 c27 30cab4five
Another fantastic chapter, so glad Finn made the right decision to stay in NY. more soon please.
5/21/2015 c27 playtime2507
Yay Finn is really getting it all together! It's great he is staying in NY! Thanks for the heads on up the DVD, I won't bother wasting my money. Somehow I am not surprised there is no Finchel, they seem hell bent on rewriting history and minimizing what Finn, Cory and Finchel meant to Glee. Maybe Lea was just glad Rachel didn't get stuck with Sam? And I have S1-S3, that to me is the REAL Glee!
5/21/2015 c27 noro
Excellent writing u so have to update ASAP nice work
5/21/2015 c27 23WriterGurl11
Loved it! I can't believe there is only a few chapters left. I'll have nothing good to read from Glee! Anyway, loved it soooo much!
5/21/2015 c27 14khazrn43
Great update I thnk you need to show him progress in therapy and walk before you end it. My opinion

I agree whole heartily with your assessment of the Jesse character. Although I love Jon Groff it was highly disrespectful of the writers to marry Rachel off to Jesse. It pissed me off so bad. Why did she have to be married anyway? Can't a woman be happy without a man? I found that very mysogisitic. For Rachel not to even acknowledge Finn tore me up. I have a new mantra glee ended at season four. Season five and six were Rachel's nightmare and she woke up to a very alive and a very naked Finn. He never left after 4x4 and they lived happily ever after.

Keep up the good work

***** Don't Stop Fincheling *****
5/21/2015 c27 30jalex1
HE'S MOVING TO NEW YORK! yay! I love Finn's relationship with his Mom it's so sweet :) Can't wait for more!
5/21/2015 c27 12SammiLoves2Write
I can't believe that Rachel married Jesse! I was so mad! Anyway, this was so cute! Please UPDATE!
-Sammi
5/17/2015 c26 lulu1954
Poor Finn! Great chapter
5/16/2015 c26 Kedzie3238
I know Finn will find his inner strength and get past this. He has really good support there and they will help him. Excellent update!
5/16/2015 c26 14khazrn43
Can you please stop making Finn a pansy ass cry baby. He's a strong man always has been. This whinny Finn is really starting to turn me off this story.

*****Don't Stop Fincheling *****
5/15/2015 c26 noro
looking forward to read more please asap
5/15/2015 c26 20GilmoreGirlsAddict - Rogan Fan
nice chapter cant wait to read more
hope update soon