for Low Profile

4/24/2020 c5 A thankful fan
I read this story years ago and finally found it again yesterday. And when I found out you wrote other stories I love too I was so happy. I spent years looking through every fanfiction website I used. I just want to let you know that your writing was amazing enough that I spent so long trying to find your stories. I’ve read many but the plot of your psych fics always stuck with me. I found you fic “A taste of” and couldn’t believe that you wrote most of my favorite fics. I will continue to come back and read your stories again. Thank you so much for writing them.
1/1/2018 c5 Shadowpletlove
Plz write a sequel plz
1/1/2018 c5 47phnxgrl
I loved how Shawn touched so many people and they felt a keen loss by his disappearance. Please continue.
1/1/2018 c5 23white tiger freak
I love this and I’m looking forward to the next part!
12/26/2017 c4 47phnxgrl
Interesting ending of Shawn moving on. Please continue.
4/3/2016 c3 7bluecookiedough
Ahh no! A cliff hanger! Great story! Keep it up!
1/15/2016 c3 Guest
This is brilliant. Please update.
7/27/2015 c3 3Blackravens5
great start ;) can't wait to read more
6/11/2015 c1 NeighCheese
Hey! First of all, so glad you came back t this story! This story was the first psych fanfic I read and it introduced me to the world of psych fanfictipn! Also, please please go back to your story A taste of! I love that story and it is the only crazy Shawn fix I can find! Thank you!
5/20/2015 c1 NeighCheese
Could you please update your other two stories Famous and that one where Shawn is insane? They are my favorite Psych fanfictions and I was so sad when I saw that you weren't updating :( I would love it so much if you could continue writing them
4/19/2015 c3 Guest
Can you please update regularly like once a week?
4/14/2015 c3 Guest
Love the story update son please
4/12/2015 c3 Guest
I love the story so far pelase review soon
4/4/2015 c3 7Yuki F. Karasu
Amazing! I can't wait for more
4/3/2015 c3 8Shutterfly Simmons
Another cliff hanger? Ugh.
But, great story! You really keep the suspense going!
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »