for Yu-Gi-Oh! Dissidia: The Lost Files

3/28/2016 c5 Pete Kim
Roger's deck is Ancient Gear deck.
3/21/2016 c5 Peter Kim
Problem with Leo is that we don't anything about his deck or his goals, etc to be in this fanfiction . It is confirmed Roger will duel Renji and we will see Roger's deck. While we know about Yuri's deck, we don't enough about it to be useful in this fanfiction. We know Sergey, Dennis, Shinji Weber(jerk ass who only see his side and anyone who disagree is his foes and almost every one who watches Yugioh arc hates him.)and more's deck.
3/15/2016 c5 10jalen johnson
Been awhile since you updated and I loved the Jack vs Sergey battle and I also loved how you had sergey mentioned Jack synchro dimension counterpart and if you already herd the news I can't wait til Yuzu and Yuya mentions to Kaito they met him before same with Alexis and Aster to the gx heros.
3/13/2016 c5 3Jay Hayden
I'm rising again. I hope my spare account's new username is easier to write. This was brilliant, I enjoyed every minute of it. I really enjoyed Sergey's outrage at Jack "forgetting" about him. Looking forward to the next chapter of both this and the final arc duel chapters of the original Dissidia.
Your fan,
joshadams
3/12/2016 c5 11Zeladious
I just have one thing to say:

dat Utsukushii~ :P
3/12/2016 c5 D3lph0xL0v3r
COOL! 5D'S JACK MEETS SERGEY!
I WONDER:
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF 5D'S JACK ATLAS MET ARC-V JACK ATLAS?!
12/1/2015 c3 2EvanderAdvent
I think a good way to explain the different versions of worlds would be using 'Prime Dimensions' and 'Sub Dimensions' to differentiate. The worlds of the Judai, Yusei, and Yuma are the 'Prime Dimensions' and as such are the original versions. The 'Sub Dimensions' seen in Arc-V run parallel to their 'Prime' counterparts but are completely different worlds.
10/17/2015 c4 Kim
Leo would know Declan,s DDD deck since he saw recording of Sora's memory. Barre should be in since he will be in he will be in Sychno world very soon
10/16/2015 c4 Guest
THANK YOU! I'M G-L-A-D THAT 6THRoC'S Duel Academy is NOT Academia!
10/16/2015 c4 10jalen johnson
Oh ok good to know whats happening i kind of shay to be in the story because i want to see his satilite cannon falcon defeat a villian attacking from space lol and zuzu im with you man i was even shock sergay did that lets you know arc v is entering dark times.
10/15/2015 c2 Guest
YUYA ALREADY H-A-S DARK REBELLION XYZ DRAGON! AND HE EVEN CREATED A PENDULUM-XYZ; ODD-EYES REBELLION DRAGON!
10/15/2015 c3 Guest
What About Dennis and his Aincent Gear Chaos Giant?! or Sergey and His Thorns;
THERE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH POTENTIAL!
9/3/2015 c3 30Jackpot 2
I had no idea this fic was updated until recently. Oddly enough, I read it after watching Yuzu's latest duel. She and Kite will be an interesting team, if you keep them together in the remake.
7/31/2015 c3 10jalen johnson
Good chapter man i love the zuzu and sartorius duel i was wondering how you was going to write zuzu in duel because in my opinion we havent seen her duel that much and judgeing from zuzu point of view this takes place ethier after or during the synchro arc in arc v which is interesting cause i want to see how the arc v characters react in to seeing the standard/5ds version of jack and crow and mention their synchro dimension/arc v counterparts.
7/25/2015 c3 Permanently Inactive
An excellent duel! The action was well played and the cheating fate manipulation of Sartorious brought back good memories. I really enjoyed this chapter and hope to read more soon.
Your fan,