for MBAV Season 2 Tails of Fun

2/8/2015 c6 DeletedAccount9999999999
Really good chapter. please Update
2/8/2015 c5 DeletedAccount9999999999
It is really good chapter.
2/4/2015 c6 58TiredOfBeingNice
Ah, the old gator clothing. Best runway eva! I love this episode! As for your cover image, good job! I cannot draw whatsoever, so that is an accomplishment!

I am now excited for the next chapter...sounds intriguing! Cannot wait fanfic buddy and good job!
1/27/2015 c1 19jimelization
I like it!
1/24/2015 c5 TiredOfBeingNice
Hi fanfic buddy! In case you didn't know, it is me! I am too lazy to login, and I am out of my house, but I saw you updated this and I was ecstatic!

Oh my gizzle Ethan is so adorable as a dog! Maybe as adorable as Cammie! Or maybe it's because hope has those puppy dog eyes already...enough with my fangirling! Oh me...

Geez, I would so laugh if Benny turned into a dog because of the food he would get! So genius! To be honest, it would be something I would do :) And I actually like Jynx! He sorta is like Erica...I hope he does go and see her ;)

I sorta felt scared for Ethan when Rory was about to eat him! If I was a vamp, I would never be able to bite a dog..or a squirrel...or any animal to be honest! I would stick to being spellmaster instead :)

I also feel bed for Benny. Sad for him...but he kinda deserved it. But then again, he is to be thanked for having a great doggy day ;)

I loved Ethan/Cammie little friendship moment! It was incredibly fluffy and cute! You are good at making me feel all cute and cuddly inside fanfic buddy! Great chapter; I anticipate Flushed!
1/15/2015 c4 DeletedAccount9999999999
This was a really good chapter. Please update.
1/15/2015 c3 DeletedAccount9999999999
Really good chapter please update.
1/12/2015 c4 58TiredOfBeingNice
Hey fanfic buddy! That was pretty awesome! I love the bits of humor around the episode. Poor Benny; Ronnie Bonstrum really must've ruined that pair of underwear. But I guess Benny got revenge...er..the car did at least. Cammie is super cute! She is such a jokester too! And I guess Mr. Morgan never recognized Richard Bruner! Oh well, better for Ethan! I really don't mind how long chapters are; it is quality, not quantity. God I am starting to sound like my teacher. Eeks! LOL great chapter fanfic buddy and update soon!
1/4/2015 c3 TiredOfBeingNice
That was awesome! And b, the game is called Seven Minutes In Heaven, so the time limit would be Seven Minutes. Hence the game called Seven Minutes in Heaven. LOL! Great chapter! I loved your version of Say You'll Be Maztak; Cammie (And Erica and Sarah) saved the day! I cannot wait to see what you have in store for Fanged and Furious. And who knew Ethan had good sense in clothing? For a dog, but nonetheless impressive! Maybe we could go shopping one day...that would be absolutely awesome!

Enough about my daydreams; great chapter and update soon fanfic buddy!
1/4/2015 c3 53champagnealec
Here's the answer. Seven minutes, :) 'cause the game is called "Seven Minutes in Heaven".
1/1/2015 c2 DeletedAccount9999999999
Really good chapter. Please update.
1/1/2015 c1 DeletedAccount9999999999
Before I give my regards about the story, I want to properly thank you for commenting on the stories that I posted. So thank you for the supporting me when I posted stuff it really helped thanks.
Now the story is good in my opinion your a good writer.
1/1/2015 c2 58TiredOfBeingNice
Cammie. Is. So. Adorable! I loved this chapter fanfic buddy! Poor Cammie with Jesse; looks like they are all hating Jesse right now :) Cammie is so smart that I am forgetting she is a dog (not that dogs aren't smart, but she seems so human-like)! And looks like Ethan is in for a wild ride, keeping Cammie. Then again, so is the gang because they know a talking dog!

Wow I realize how long this is getting, do I'll say great chapter fanfic buddy!
12/29/2014 c1 1tomo338
looks good can't wait for more and good luck in writing future stories.
12/29/2014 c1 58TiredOfBeingNice
Good job fanfic buddy! I might not do long reviews like you, but I want you to know that I am so proud of you :)

Aa for the story, it looks interesting! I love dogs (and cats) and this dog looks awesome! This is going to be a great story! I am always here for you fanfic buddy!
30 « Prev Page 1 2