for Silent Screams and Wildest Dreams

10/10/2020 c1 Grandcola11
Love this. I love how you ended this with her finding him. Wouldn’t have minded reading more, like what happens when they return home :-) Wonderful oneshot story though.
8/15/2016 c1 Shelbysmommy228
Very nice. That's the way it should've happened thank you
1/11/2015 c1 1JLC
Beautiful. We've got a long wait, I fear, before we see a reunion on screen, so this lovely story will, I suspect, be re-read quite a lot by me in the meantime...!
1/9/2015 c1 sin bella
Brilliant! Loved it. Beautifully told:)
1/8/2015 c1 70mjf2468
Oh wow. Wonderful way of bringing everything together. Loved it.
1/5/2015 c1 70inkstainedfingers97
.ing. Beautifully written. Emotional and intense, and perfectly in character. Loved every word. Thanks for writing!
1/5/2015 c1 Marilyn thomas
O ... loved it ... at one point broke my heart ... then the next ... joy ... in my heart I know that Felicity will look for Oliver .. I hope it goes along with ur storyline .. and Oliver don't Change .. love reading all ur stories ..
1/5/2015 c1 101Strangeness-Charm1
I most definitely needed this. Great piece.
1/4/2015 c1 6Brokenangelsely
Stop pulling at my heart strings unecessarily..damn it! :)
1/2/2015 c1 20Harleyzgirl
Your imagination and writing are spectacular. You totally drew me in. I felt more like I was watching the story unfold instead of reading it. You added such fine detailing like Digg's knees popping.
I cried along with Felicity a lot and the impact of Oliver only remembering Felicity and his love for her, wow.
It was raw, it would explain so much and it was a dang good fic, too.
Thanks for filling the void of the wait for the winter premier a bit.
1/1/2015 c1 AinsleyWright
This was awesome. This needs to happen. I love Olicity!
1/1/2015 c1 2Ivonnebagel12
Beautiful work. Great job
12/31/2014 c1 4RockerPrincess83
This was perfect. I was already a mess once Diggle started his "I've never left a brother behind before". It's exactly what I was hoping for. Amazing as always!
P.s. Happy New Years :)
12/31/2014 c1 3nashtag
I love love love the idea of felicity being the one to figure out where he was, and the mystery of the caves. Digg's belief in he was also spot on and heartwarming. Great fic.
12/30/2014 c1 SarahSwifty13
Oh don't we all wish their reunion would be as sweet as how you have written it! (Though we all know their rough time as a couple is only just beginning sigh.) I wished Digg and Oliver could've had some sort of brotherly "hey welcome back from the dead" conversation though!
Fics like this help me survive the hiatus. Thank you!
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »