for First Name

Aww sweet!
11/25/2016 c1 Hieiko
Sweet
11/21/2015 c1 9rodentz13
It was short and sweet... And one of the best stories ever!
8/16/2015 c1 3Neakco
Trelawney would never believe him. There was no horrible accident or suffering...maybe if he told her it would be followed with relentless ridicul from his house she would believe him.

That was well written and brought a smile to my face. Thank you.
5/18/2015 c1 Guest
Woah... . .
4/12/2015 c1 Becky Chapman
Hey, so like woah! This is was so cute and fluffy in all the right places, you feel? I hope you right more, I've read some of your anime ones, but it's not really my thing, I love Harry Potter though, and if you ever write another I'll definitely check it out :-)
4/5/2015 c1 47dianna44
Heeyyyy, Dianna here :)

so I finally realized that you had fics and yeah, I love dramione so I thought I would read this :)

I thought it was super cute :) by the end of it I was literally just like AWWWWWWWWWWWWW and squealing to myself in my dark, padded room where spiders crawl up the walls.
Okay, I'm kidding about the room thing haha :)

anyway, good job and just yeah…btw thanks for your sweet review :) I wanted to respond and saw you had a dramione fic to decided to read it and tell you thanks in the fic :)

BASICALLY AWWWWWWWW :)

-DiAnna44 :)
3/9/2015 c1 Farah
So, so cute! Loved it, so many feels and I have a test tomorrow! Oh well was totally worth it
3/8/2015 c1 Zoe
So cute! I'd really love to see you write more on this pairing or even in the Harry Potter world :) that's if you don't fancy doing more with them but I think you really should! your friend is so lucky getting a fanfic written for her, I hope she liked it. By the way really love Draco in this :)
3/5/2015 c1 4neverest
This is one of the best yule ball fics I have read in the 5 years I have been reading fanfiction :) thank you for writing and if you do decide to add to this fic I'll have it on follow ;)
Again thank you for writing :)
3/2/2015 c1 Guest
Very cute. :-)
2/18/2015 c1 Nightwings
I just finished watching The Return of the King about twenty minutes ago so I'm already pretty emotion-ed up. Then I read this and my poor old heartstrings about snapped, they were being pulled so hard.
Thank you for writing this, by the way. It was very well done, engrossing, and above all, not overly romance-y. So thank you.
God-speed to you, my friend, wherever you go! Never stop writing for our Father!;)
2/1/2015 c1 LoveUrselfHon6
AWWWWW! This was so cute! I loved the story, and especially your writing! It was amazing!
1/20/2015 c1 Artemis
Awww what an adorable story!
1/19/2015 c1 57chemicalflashes
I really loved this. Perhaps a sequel? ;)
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »