for Uninvited

8/8 c1 2ashenrenee
I really feel like you have potential as a writer but that you need to work on your execution. You have a great concept here but instead of having the characters actually have a personality you've just made them hate each other so much that its cringy and eyeroll worthy. That's their whole personality in this story, they hate each other and their lives revolve around hating each other and it is extremely boring and downright unreadable.
8/27/2021 c23 cjm6832
I’m almost done reading your story. I like the story itself, it just really needs some editing. You run on and don’t stay on a one track mind. It’s I’m here and I’m there but I’m here again but I’m also over there. Tense needs some work as well, but overall it’s a good, different, non canon story. I like it, you just need an editor.
5/12/2020 c13 Guest
I remember reading this story before. Then I remember oh yes I stopped reading because i wasnt enjoying it I'm sorry I did try i just can't finished it. but I did like some of it. I just can't read the story I'm sorry it's just Draco is so OOC. Nope its not for me. Sorry you really are a good writer.
5/12/2020 c10 Guest
So far ch 1-9 was really good I was enjoying it. However, chap 10 was cringe-worthy. I just couldn't take it. I felt like Hermione is going back back to who she was before and Draco is turning into someone like a silly sidekick in all those old TV shows like Gilligan. It was bad. I hope this isn't how the rest of the story will go, because I was really enjoying it.
4/8/2020 c29 Whitenix
Beautiful story written in beautifull words. But it wasnt just that, the emotion, thought and growth throughout the story was astounding. Only a really developed person emotionally and mentally couldve lead these characters in such a story. U deserve a lot of respect. Thank u for sharing this story with us and letting us enjoy it.
3/24/2020 c29 A
I loved it so much! I was laughing and having so many feelings!
3/15/2020 c9 Guest
I laughed so hard at this chapter, Lucius and narcissa are hilarious.
5/5/2019 c29 10WizardMichi
lovely story:]
5/1/2019 c16 WizardMichi
absolutely loved this chapter
5/1/2019 c15 WizardMichi
I'm so disappointed about Blaise. I always think him the stoic but understanding type. quiet but logical. I was hoping for that, but I'm glad Draco learned from the experience of that visit.
5/1/2019 c14 WizardMichi
omfg he is so stinking adorable xD
4/29/2019 c6 WizardMichi
omg no this is my fave chapter now lmao their back and forth is so funny. and the poetry stuff hahahahaha too cute! I love this angst flirtation they've got going on.
4/29/2019 c5 WizardMichi
fave chapter so far. I love their random heart to hearts. and his last comment to her was so cute.
4/29/2019 c1 WizardMichi
the only thing I didn't like about this chapter was the implication that because she was dressed a certain way is the reason why she was getting negative sexual attention. Other than that, I really enjoyed this and look forward to reading the rest.
3/14/2019 c29 KingTJStevens
I liked this story but I felt like its was exhausting to read it at times. I don't know how to explain it but I think it's just your style of writing.

I thought your portrayal of Draco's relationship with his parents was very unique. Usually, Draco hates his parents and doesn't have a relationship with them or his parents change their views and they have a decent relationship. I liked your version where Draco is getting them to work on changing their views over time.

One thing that bothered me was that you mentioned that Hermione stopped caring about her work and we never see what changes she makes after she ends her partying. Does she work harder to get a promotion, does she move to a department where she's more interested in the work, etc. Similarly, it would have been nice to have given Draco some kind of work to do. In other fics where Draco is a house husband type, he always has hobbies that he does such as experimental potions or taking classes in the muggle world. I wish Draco did something like that as well.
136 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »