for BE(LIE)VE

4/7/2021 c26 Guest
Ahhhh I want more of emmy and Michael
9/10/2020 c1 Guest
Best sis fanfic of spn EVER! I really hope you continue publishing this masterpiece... it would be a shame to suddenly stop in the middle...
11/10/2019 c18 6Mezita
Hi, so I am back reading this amazing story again and I couldn't help but wonder if Emmy soul will be playing a part on the final season? Sorry, I know that it is way ahead that where you are now, but i could not stop myself of wondering.
5/1/2019 c15 Hehe
I prefer cookies
4/6/2019 c29 Guest
I’ve never understood why this story doesn’t have more reviews. I’ve literally read this story about 10 times. I’m not lying. I love their relationship with Emmy so, damn. Much. Thank you so much for writing this!
11/30/2018 c29 Shola2001
Fantastic story. I adore EmmyDean's relationship. I'm glad they are both a are that he has been a better dad to her than John. I was very excited when we discovered who her guardian Angel is. I hope they develop a close relationship (obviously when she is much much much older) whether it is romantic or a friendship. Looking forward to reading the next story.
3/30/2018 c19 Guest
Cool content cid can coligraphy collaborate constantly
3/23/2018 c29 10luvuni
What an amazing story. The way you incorporated a whole new additional character, while maintaining the real storyline... it's incredible. Sam, Dean, John, all believable and totally in character. So many touchy-feely moments that I just adored. I will be re-reading this soon. Love it. 3 Thank you for taking the time to write such an amazing fic.
7/18/2016 c2 ajwehri
Who's in the bathroom? It says Mary was in the bedroom?!
5/25/2016 c29 6KitXIV
Amazing work. Can't wait for the next chapter.
5/24/2016 c29 11hardygirl87
I loved it
5/8/2016 c10 ajwehri
Random thought, but since Emmy is afraid of old people, Santa Claus must render her catatonic. I mean think about it, Santa is some stalker old guy who watches you throughout the year, then at the end of that year breaks into you house and leaves you things. I don't know I just thought it was an interesting thing to consider. Love your story! :)
3/20/2016 c21 ajwehri
That ending was so sweet. I'm glad Emmy and Dean talk, it gave her a chance to get all that stuff off her chest.
10/27/2015 c29 too lazy 2 login
I KNEW IT
10/26/2015 c20 too lazy 2 login
IS IT GONNA BE CAS? THE ONE WHO GETS A PLACE JN HIS HEART?! and also, I looked at your profile, plsplsplsplspls keep going!
350 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »