for Those Times When You Just Thought 'Huh'

9/9 c5 1thechronicprocrastinator
Wait a moment...
YOU KILLED OFF THE DRAMIONE?!
NOOOOOOOOOO...
9/9 c1 thechronicprocrastinator
This is brilliant; I'm liking this already! I've always been curious about certain things in HP canon that didn't make sense, even though I still loved the books, and it's nice to see other people thinking it about it too. Have you considered checking out the rational fic genre? Works like HPMOR and Seventh Horcrux point out logical discrepancies and build a world that makes sense-it's pretty cool.
7/13 c1 Love2read23
Hahahahahahaha
6/21 c3 BookLover4242
There’s also the fact that on average, each student gets around 7 house points in a year. Seriously? Yes, there’ll be some like the Weasley twins who get loads taken away, but it still doesn’t work out. Also, Ravenclaw are clever, Hufflepuffs work hard, Snape is biased, and Gryffindors break rules more often. Who should win?
3/25 c8 Jbrowne26
Thank you for writing!
Hope you come back to this someday.
I’d like to see your take on why Fred and George never noticed Pettigrew on the Marauders Map.
Another one is why the Trio never called to Kreacher during their times after having to abandon Grimmauld?
1/20 c8 Guest Reviewer
Okay: I liked a lot of your 'Many Harry Potters of Little Hangleton', but on this topic (Those Times When You Just Thought 'Huh') I don't know why, but it just doesn't have the same spark.
I commend to your attention 'Force Interrupt', written by 'Right What is Wrong', which seems to wield this particular stick much more snappily.
8/23/2019 c7 7goldenzingy46

DUMBLEDORE IS EVIL!
3/17/2019 c8 5TinyFox2
Reasonable me: no.
Rabid fangirl me: BUT!
Reasonable me: you might piss off the author
Rabid fangirl me: BUT!
Bookworm me: UPDATE PLEASE!
Reasonable me: well, if you must, at least share ideas
Rabid fangirl me: YAY!
Bookworm me: what have I unleashed
Rabid fangirl me: So, maybe, Harry could talk about how ridiculous the passwords are? I mean, the portraits are literally sentient. Is there no way that they could just learn the faces of the new students? Also, a riddle for Ravenclaw?! Anyone could get in if they're smart enough!
Reasonable me: Okay, now stop rambling please.

Yeah.. that happened.
1/24/2019 c1 Figure8Out
Flattering, but you can just call me Tina.
12/21/2018 c1 kokoronokingu
i literally spent like 10 mins arguing w/ myself over every single thing in this chap just going back and forth and i was gonna write some long detailed thing abt every point i made w/ myself.. but also, it might have made me sound a bit mad and made my adhd v obvious w/ my jumping from topic to topic, soo. i didnt. (:
8/23/2018 c5 Artimuos Sen
And how would they buy muggle food items with galleons which is a dead give away and they could get caught or use magic to convince shopkeepers and that means ministry of magic can track them, remember Voldemort has control of entire ministry who knows they could have convinced muggle ministry to track Harry just as they did during third book for Sirius.
6/26/2018 c1 IronHair
Rereading
6/26/2018 c3 ironhair
Lol, so true...She really let her temper get the better of her, far too often.
217 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »