for Bloom and Scatter

oh and ps: you using the title "Bloom and Scatter" just made me melt- _(:3_)TL
/faints
4/24/2015 c7 sakonma
Hello! Sakonma here! :D
First of all: THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! This made me so incredibly happy! I...I cant even put it into words but I will try my best;7;
The thing is, the comic means a lot to me. It reminds me of the time I created it and how much work and time I put into it as well as everything I felt while creating it ;u; It was something personal, something I wanted to get out of my system and something I started while feeling down/going through difficult things. Yet people liking it so much made me really happy and in the end that is was helped me get through those difficult times!
So reading your lovely writing based on my comic now, many months after I started and finished it, is just...it's a whooole wave of feels once more haha. It makes me INCREDIBLY happy and thankful, and also very motivated to keep doing my best, even in difficult times, and keep creating things that others will hopefully come to like ;u;

So thank you very much! Reading all this made me incredibly happy! And I gotta admit: YOUR EXTRA PARTS THAT YOU ADDED ARE AMAZING AND PERFECT! I FOUND MYSELF SQUEALING AT ALL OF THEM! Many of those things were in my mind, but I didnt add them in the comic, yet you writing them down just MADE ME SQUEAL! THEY ARE PERFECT! I love every and each alterations you did, as well as the expansion in the ending of the 7th part 7THIS IS JUST TOO CUTE!

I'm really sorry for the late reply btw ;u; RL is keeping me incredibly busy, but I since it's weekend I finally could find a bit of time to read and write a small thank you! /and cry from happy feels haha Q7Q

So thank you! This inspired and motivated me a lot! Thank you so much for you hard work and effort and of course time that you put into writing all this! It means the world to me and I really appreciate it! 33

Please have a wonderful weekend! I may not know you personally but please stay the lovely person you are (I can tell from your writing :3) and always keep doing what you love! u
4/23/2015 c7 12thecoldforest
Omg, thank you so much for adding the extra scene in the end! I really thought that you were gonna end it where the comic ended and that ending made me cry bittersweet tears. But, at last, the babies are together, so all is well.
Thank you so much for this fic, it was awesome!
3/14/2015 c6 Ignis76
So cute! :3
3/14/2015 c6 thecoldforest
Aww, so cute!
But the last one is where they say goodbye, right?! No, they need to be together forever.
Please update soon!
3/14/2015 c6 9HH-BlueDynamite
OMG! I love this! I laughed the whole time I read it. I was half-worried because Sei can control people with his eyes, or he doesn't have that ability anymore? Hm, no idea. Love the part when Sei confiscates Mizuki's drawing pad. These two should have more love.
2/25/2015 c5 2angelicphantomdragon
Aw, you didn't mess up at all! I'm really loving this story...especially now that I read the original comic on Tumblr.
Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
2/22/2015 c5 12thecoldforest
Gah, this is so cute! My ship! My Ship is SAILING!XD
Please update soon
2/22/2015 c4 thecoldforest
So...cute...-dies-
2/22/2015 c1 thecoldforest
OMG, I loved this comic and I love this!
2/22/2015 c5 Guest
OMG, this was so cute! I really like this one, specially because it's so close to the original comic! :)
1/22/2015 c3 Guest
Cuteeee
1/20/2015 c3 Simona
I LOOOOOOVED IIIT. Simple as that. Can't wait for the next chapters (yes I'm going to bug you till you update cause I want MOOOORE)
1/9/2015 c2 Spottkat
Ohhhh my god! I loved those comics on tumblr and I'm so glad you're making this! This is so cute and really gets into the details that were left out in the drawings. Keep up the great work -
16 Page 1 2 Next »