for Haruto's freaky pet fox

7/8/2018 c1 Guest
People who like this story are a fucking disgrace to fanfiction its terrible, AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE GRAMMAR LEARN HOW TO FUCKING SPELL IDIOT!
2/26/2016 c4 12Shyannada141
I wonder where YUMI is in all this?
3/29/2015 c4 29Matarra
I love this chapter! Especially Misael's hissy fit! "I'M NOT A GODDAMNED PRINCESS!" Pure gold!
And I love your OCs from what I've seen of them so far! Please please please keep writing this! Please!
1/30/2015 c4 Hi
Harry going back into his human form in the future
1/29/2015 c4 Opinr
Noooooo Carl! A good chapter I look forward to more.
1/18/2015 c3 Guest
This is so damn adorable right now, and the waffle part was just really funny. Your still gonna write this yes? Cuz I like this and would be sad/disappointed if you leave this. Your doing good right now , keep doin what your doin.
1/12/2015 c3 Opinr
An intresting start I look forward to more. Does Hisoka have any more powers other than shadow jumping? Longer chapters would be nice if possible.
1/11/2015 c3 16FluffySheepLion
This story has a lot of potential.
1/11/2015 c3 29Matarra
*laughing* This chapter was amazing! I love how Vetrix/Byron kept feeding Hisoka chocolate Belgium waffles. And how Hisoka kept pouting and acting offended when Faker suggested that he would hurt Haruto. I can't wait for the next chapter!
1/9/2015 c2 1Avian Le Fey
This story is so cool! I'm a Dumbledore basher myself so I want to see the barians, arclights, and tenjos kick his ass! I hope you update soon!
P.S. *dramatically whispers* This is awesome!
1/3/2015 c2 29Matarra
Oh god YES! I love this story! Well, at least I love the parts that are out so far. I can't wait for the next chapters! I can't wait until Harry/Hisoka(which by the way is a MUCH better name than Harry, as Harry stated in the first chapter) finds out about all the craziness that occurs around the Zexal crew, especially the Tenjos, Arclights, and Barians. I love how you put Alit's prince in this story too! He does not get enough love.
I laughed so hard when Byron said, "Now Chris, be a good boy and take the mutated fox to our lab!" and when Leo said in response to Mizael asking him if he could drink, "I'm Italian and a prince, of course I can drink!"
Keep up the great work and I will be eagerly awaiting chapter 3!
12/30/2014 c1 16FluffySheepLion
Okay, you've got my attention.