for Redmond Diaries -the second year

6/19/2017 c1 AnneNGil
Ooh... The foreshadowing of Ruby stretching her wings... Clever. But also, it is a sad moment. Poor Ruby.
5/21/2017 c4 7wishwars
I'm reading through these again and they are just so well done! Your work with Ruby's death is so perfect a blend of sad and hopeful, careful and brave. Bravo all over again!
3/29/2017 c2 Mel
oh my goodness Bedpanne with an e killed me. that is probably the best line i have ever read in fanfiction
9/7/2016 c4 aidni
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
8/13/2015 c4 AdeptatHumanError
That chapter was wonderful. I'm in tears and am incomprehensible right now. But, the raw emotion here is perfect. Thank you!
7/27/2015 c10 Kat
Wow, this chapter was beautifully written. I've read the book countless times, and have always wanted more from this moment. And you captured it so perfectly that I had to pause in between reading it, I was getting teary. Thanks for making an old favorite story new again.
7/24/2015 c7 8seastar97
Died when she realized Gil was Maurice. Loving this, it's so amazing
7/13/2015 c6 PelirrojaBiu
Huh! Turs out I haven't reviewed this chapter yet... I'm taking advantage of it to say that I'm missing your words tremendously... Re-reading the RD series for the second time!

This chapter reminded me so much of the times I used to share the apartment with my flatmates... Fantastic times, even if my anal/cleaning/obsessive self must have driven them insane.

Lots of love! xo
5/20/2015 c2 otpisrelative
Speed-reading this because it's so good! I think I missed something in my reading of the books about Priss- she seemed to appear out of nowhere to me- but now I'm starting to get to know her and feel very sorry for her. :(

Wow- Anne's story and the part about Maurice sounds... naughty. I'd love to read that story in its entirety, plot holes and interminable speeches and all. It hurts a little, how real her disappointment at rejection feels.

Oh, Diana. Sweet, simple, earthy, red-blooded Diana.

This is fantastic.
5/17/2015 c10 3JD SPARKS
Beautiful. Ugh this part is so sad! Poor Gilbert! Lovely chapter, and the 2nd year was great, much heavier than the first of course. I can't remember when Anne gets that pink heart necklace from Gilbert in the books. For some reason I thought it was something he had just given her back when they were friends. I'm going to need to go back and flip through to see, I guess I missed its origin. That was the one thing I was like wait.. I guess because in my head she already had it at this point.
5/16/2015 c4 JD SPARKS
Oh, so sad! Great chapter! I love that you've delved more into the friendship that existed between Ruby and Gilbert. That was one of the things that bothered me in AoI that there wasn't much mention of Gil in regards to Ruby, though they were often in each others company back in Queens. Thanks for writing a relationship that feels more real between them, very sad and beautiful. Ruby's letter is great, feels very much like it fits into his choice to propose this year.
4/5/2015 c10 Amybf19
Ohyou did a wonderful job with this! But now I want them reunited! :) I will miss this story!
4/5/2015 c9 Amybf19
Can't wait to read the next chapter!
4/5/2015 c8 Amybf19
Oh this is my favorite chapter this far! I am catching up on my fabric!
4/5/2015 c7 Amybf19
Ohhhh ynois was a gin e chapter! Loved it,!
148 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »