for Falling through

12/29/2015 c9 35Perdition Raiser
I LOVE ALL OF THESE SO MUCH
7/20/2015 c9 1Ani Mei
I love this series! I don't usually read crossovers, but I'm very pleased to have given this a shot. Eliot and the rest of the team must have their world turned upside down.
Given Sam's reaction to Dean's death in the mystery zone, it makes sense that this reality you paint is Dean's existence. Yet, at the same time, I expect him to search for a solution to bring back Sam and Cas, or for them to return in some way.
Dean would fit in really well with d of want him to stay, but we all know it's not in his personality. In a different life or universe perhaps. I can't wait to see what happens next.
6/6/2015 c9 3jenn008
Love it!
5/23/2015 c9 reader50
enjoyed the read even if it was rather grim. I myself would like to know Dean's pov
5/22/2015 c3 reader50
a little depressing but good
5/22/2015 c2 reader50
still good
5/22/2015 c1 reader50
I'm intrigued and want to read more however, I would prefer the story be more fleshed out instead of being so sparse on feelings and discriptions.
1/26/2015 c9 GreekDefender
You've done a pretty good job with characterization. I liked the first story in this series the best so far. It would be kinda neat to see one with Sophie and Nate, but that might not fit with the series. I have to say Cas is one of my favorites so its sad he's not in the series but I understand why you made that choice. Anyways the point of this whole rambley review is I really like your series, nice job!
1/25/2015 c9 Spiritsong
I really love this series you've been writing. The reluctant understanding between Eliot and Dean is great to read. A prelude from Dean's perspective would be cool to see, but I'm also kind of hoping for a discussion about Sam. Or maybe Eliot has to save Dean this time, from supernatural of otherwise. Please update soon!
1/16/2015 c9 110LeeMarieJack
I think that Dean looking at Elliot would be enlightening. It would shed more light on both characters.
1/16/2015 c9 Alice of Scots
Mmmmmm, more Dean is always yummy.

Great story. Very well done. I enjoyed it immensely. Keep on keepin' on!
1/15/2015 c9 pryde23
I think it sounds great.
1/15/2015 c9 BranchSuper
An enjoyable story! I think some Dean POV would be quite interesting as well...
1/15/2015 c9 tigerlilyschild
The problem with a story this good is that Iam sad it is finished. Lovely ending, nice lead in for the next...which will hopefully be soon.

I especially liked Parker's attachment to Dean, that she already considers him family.

Good work!

Lisette
1/15/2015 c9 Hundley
Well, I love these two guys together and thought your story was great. I noticed you only used Eliot's POV, but I would be up for some of Dean's. How Eliot view's Dean is very interesting and quite good. I would like to see what Dean thinks of Eliot.

Yes, I like the way you have this friendship unfolding. It is very different than what I think of as a friendship between mu friends, but very suiting for people like Dean and Eliot.

Well done.