FanFiction.Net
for We Are Nobody

3/18/2022 c6 Guest
So, yeah it's been about seven years. Are you going to start this story again? Just asking because this whole story/storyline is amazing. If you read this, have a good day. :)
6/18/2020 c6 1Singularspeck77
hehe it's been more than a month...
7/12/2019 c5 Guest
Who the hell is back there?
2/13/2017 c6 HunterOfArtemis20
Are you going to update, or are you going to do what most other authors do, and leave the story, and never update?
2/4/2017 c6 Slype99 Son of Poseidon
You just cant stop there xd
1/2/2017 c6 9awesomeninja09
It's been nine months... this is so good! That's such a cliffhanger and I'm dying on the inside (in a good way!). Thanks for writing this and please update soon!
9/4/2016 c4 Mystery Master
So far so good. I like math and feel the need to fix your calculation. Celsius to Fahrenheit [C*(9/532F
So, 65C is 149F
Which means that all you need to do is switch your footnote to F and the temperature in your story to C.
18C64.4F
1/24/2016 c6 7pastelpansies
Noooooooooooo! I hope you will be back soon, this story is to good to leave!
1/15/2016 c4 feezee
18 deg Fahrenheit is -7,78 deg celcius.
1/2/2016 c6 yukiisnow
I thought you said thirty days? Technically ten months is definitely NOT thirty days. Please update soon!
1/1/2016 c6 11Annabeth Brady
So, back from Hiatus then?
3/20/2015 c6 2MeganAnnabethJackson
Just spent the past few days reading the story before this and these six chapters and by God's there bloody amazing!
2/15/2015 c5 wickability
Now that is a freaking cliffhanger! You better get the next part up quickly... Anyway I love the storyline! Quiet nice idea.
2/15/2015 c5 likeastormicome
Finally! a nice action story with percabeth and suspense and a plot instead of mindless smooching and groping. Badass couple... nice way to put it. Such a shame it has so little recognition, it deserves a lot more. BUT THIS CLIFFHANGER! GAH! Might it be Thalia behind Nico?... But how... Waiting for more!
2/14/2015 c5 AB
Wait, what happened with the conversation mix up? I didn't notice it... Was it on the chappy you sent me?
29 Page 1 2 Next »