for The Saiyans of Fairy Tail

1/7/2015 c5 Medium Mac
Cool chapter, really hope to see the next one soon
1/7/2015 c5 Seed of Hades
I'm really impressed with this story. I wasn't sure how a DBZ Fairy Tail crossover could work, especially with powerhouses Goku and Vegeta. But you have done a great job,can't wait till you update again
1/5/2015 c3 adam
Bad a$$ i f $&ing love this story :)
1/6/2015 c4 KingArthur3
Are you going to explain why Gokus couldn't turn super saiyan soon?
1/6/2015 c4 25JensenDaniels32
INCREDIBLE! I'm really excited for the next chapter! :D
1/4/2015 c3 Adnan
Love the fanfic keep Up the good work
1/6/2015 c4 1YoruIc
Lol Instant Transmission, nice. Can't wait for them to see his true power
1/5/2015 c3 KingArthur3
Oh look! A cool crossover fanfic! I'm just going to read a few chapters... Aaaanndd I just read them all. Please update soon!
1/2/2015 c3 Guest
great chapter
update soon
1/1/2015 c2 Hail
This is a good fic. Yoku dekimashita.

This will be a bit long. Not THAT long

I began to lose interest when you had them tell their life stories in one sitting. Them revealing their identities is one thing, but their really was no reason for them to tell their entire life stories in one go.
It should have been something that would be revealed with time, little by little, in no specific order.

Maybe a person asks Goku where he was born, then Goku responds by telling them he was born on Vegeta, then got sent to Earth and was raised their. Then stop. No need to reveal the ENTIRE life story. No need to be specific, as you can see, I didn't even mention that Goku was raised by a kind old man named Gohan.

The revealing need not be in any order, because a person could ask a question related to something that happened later in Goku's life, then ask something that happened earlier.
Tis telling of the entire history of the character is getting old, it seems most writers are inclined to start their fic that way.

Not saying keep the character mysterious, just "you didn't ask that, so I didn't tell you". The guy should reveal more as questions are asked, obviously not one immediately after another. One or two questions now, others later.

But, it's your first fic. So...*shrugs*

Just realized something, Goku and Vegeta can't be paired with anyone...they're married.
*mood dampens*
1/2/2015 c3 YoruIc
Cool story, unique and interesting c: Goku and Vegeta seem like badasses :D can't wait to read more. What's their powr level like right now?
1/2/2015 c3 Medium Mac
Not bad at all, keep pushing out those chapters.
1/2/2015 c2 ChosenOne358
Awesome story, its nice too finaly see a FT X DBZ crossover with Goku and Vegeta
1/1/2015 c2 20JTD3
Same so close to first comment... anyway I can already tell this is going to be a big shot story one day. )
1/1/2015 c1 Medium Mac
I enjoyed this a little. Hope to see what's next soon.
510 « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34