for The Noodle Incident

6/3/2020 c1 khelseaevans915
omg the part with Lucius getting spanked by spoons had me laughing so hard I cried! Bravo Bravo
1/8/2019 c1 Lyght816
That was funny as he11! OMG I was laughing right along with the giggling Gryffindor!
7/12/2018 c1 4Ckorkows
bol bol bol... too funny!
1/28/2018 c1 1PurpleMist42
Giggles like mad, I loved it _
5/3/2016 c1 DoeAndOtter
Ha!
3/13/2016 c1 143corvusdraconis
I think I almost spit out my tea reading this. That was possibly a very good thing. I needed the laughs. I found the torturing of Lucius deliciously refreshing, yet oddly, I found the comment "the meaner you are the more I love you" so strangely fitting and appropriate out of all of it. I don't really see Hermione saying "Ooooh, I've we 'em" ever, even in quotation, but it fit with the story, so I feel like I can let it pass for the overall feel of chuckles I get from it.

Moral of the story is: Don't mess with Hermione Granger's projects, or they will mess with you.
2/28/2016 c1 2LeonaMasha
This was hilarious. Goodness! Thanks a million for writing this!
10/2/2015 c1 59Nightmare Prince
Hullo xD

The humour in this piece is a rare perfect hit on the line between parody and overdone, and it works beautifully. I very nearly had a spit-take, like around 12 times, with my morning coffee.

No comments on the pairing because, given my personal ill-feelings for teacher-student relationships in fanfiction, it would quickly escalate into a rant.

Is that . . . Is that a Fantasia reference? And a Sorcerer's Apprentice Reference? Absolutely perfect xD And I feel that Lucius' behavior towards the spoons was the best part.

Oh, poor Hermione... That isn't how one makes noodles. Good to know you've shown her canonical culinary skill, which wasn't really the best.

One thing, and this may be a regional difference: [For fuck sake] - where I'm from, we say - [For fuck's sake]

Overall, this was a really humourous and fun one-shot.

-Ciao Mate
7/10/2015 c1 2Lucyole
lol really good i love it.
4/11/2015 c1 21LupinsGirlSA
Hilariously funny!
3/27/2015 c1 9Comic Critic
The funniest thing I have ever read!
1/13/2015 c1 68Dragon MoonX
Oh great spanking spoons. LOL this is incredibly funny. Well done.
1/6/2015 c1 Eclectic Me
Lol, that was hilarious! I love sarcasm, and this story was chock full of it! I don't normally read crackfics, and I've only read a couple of HermionexSnape, (no offense, but I find it weird), but I did really like this one! Probably because it was perfectly written. Also, I know it's OoC, (also something I'm not normally a fan of), but the softy in me loves to read a kind, loving Snape. Well done for having the only story of its kind to be on my favorites list! Oh, and I loved the whole Sorceror's Apprentice thing.
1/3/2015 c1 18Onyx Obsidian
Loved it! I don't think I've laughed that hard at a story in quite some time.
1/2/2015 c1 Auroras Jenkins
OMG. I laugh so loud and long that it makes my stomach hurt.
17 Page 1 2 Next »