for Blindness

1/6/2015 c6 Atrophic
Honestly one of the best fanfictions I have read in a very, very long time. I urge you to continue with this. If you need any help at all, I'm open for betaing - I do not want to see this go unfinished.
1/5/2015 c6 7Cuervo Blanco
One word to describe this: FASCINATING
1/5/2015 c6 dunedain714
Chaps. 1-6: A superb departure from the usual dark story associated with a blinded Harry. Almost poetic in tone...the ethereal nature of Harry's world brilliantly painted in words. A unique and engaging addition to HP fanfiction. I look forward to how you'll handle Harry's involvement with the Tri-Wizard Tournament. Thanks-Dane.
1/5/2015 c6 2RamblingMadness
This story is brilliant! I only wish there was more, and I'll be glad to see an update.

It's certainly unique as well, being a premise I've not seen before. You've done an excellent job with all the various elements that hold a story together and I can't see much fault with it. It'd be nice if the pacing was slower, but that's probably just cause I want to read more. :P

Good work so far, and keep going!
1/4/2015 c6 Guest
Good job! I really hate that you killed Sirius and Remus though! Such wonderful characters! I see the point of it as far as the story line goes, still...
Anyway, good luck with it and looking forward to the updates!
1/4/2015 c6 MysByTheNight
Very excited, I can't wait for more. This is looking to be a very good read - I really like your characterisation and the way that hermione and harry have taken their disability in stride. I also really like your dursleys, I wish we could see this kind of portrayal more often.
1/4/2015 c5 aeder
Really good story - I have already re-read first chapters. I'm sure that you know better, but:

1. Ron and Neville must not be complete jerks. Slightly inflated ego, not more.

2. As I understand, both Harry and Hermione will travel to Hogwards to take a part in Tournament.
It will make a sense to not spend time in Hogwards at all - arrive by portkey just before the event,
but it will be not good for the story - so, they will live in Hogwards to be able to study in library.

3. Jule Ball - even Ron will not be thick enought to ask Hermione. And, I think, it will be completely out-of-story-line if Harry even think to ask somebody else. (May be exception - Veela magic? How Harry will see it?).
1/4/2015 c6 Guest
Damn Good.
1/4/2015 c6 Blackknife1987
I love the way you write. It's so smart and full of carefully thought of information. I can't wait to read more.
1/4/2015 c4 Jeremiah Bull
With five/six students dead, wouldn't Hogwarts be shut down, or at least wouldn't Dumbledore be sacked? Just one student dying 50 years ago was supposed to be a big enough scandal to get Hagrid life in Azkaban with no actual proof. And then they hold the Tri-wizard Tournament at the school where a basilisk could have killed a majority of the students?
I'm harping. But in WSOSW you made a point of the Tri-wizard tournament not being held at Hogwarts after only one student died in an uber remote part of the castle, and this time the incident looks many times worse. Even between Dumbledore and Scrimegeour it doesn't seem possible.
But this is the only major potential plot hole I've seen, and it's still explainable with some so far unstated political back room dealings, so feel free to ignore my ungrateful griping.
1/3/2015 c6 nth-x
Wow, I am utterly enthralled by your story here. I love your analytical and brilliant Harry. I look forward to seeing his eventual reaction to Hogwarts and the many new magics and magical peoples he will meet there.

I found your story on Darth Marrs' favorites list earlier today, just thought you'd like to know.

Thanks for writing!
1/3/2015 c6 8CycoMW
Wow, very cool. Look forward to reading the rest.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
1/3/2015 c6 1Maxed959
Simply riveting!
A marvelous story spun out fresh and intriguing! As with your other stories, it captures the attention from the beginning and only gets better from there!
1/3/2015 c1 crossoverftw
great new story. Interesting to see him not go to hogwarts but be brought up at home. Was surprised with all the deaths usually authors stick closers to cannon but im liking it. Hope Ron and Neville aren't characterized as complete gits, don't really enjoy bashing fics when a stories is this good to not need it. keep up the good work
1/3/2015 c6 bartjojo1