for Blindness

1/6 c10 Guest
wow, how do u get all these ideas?
1/5 c9 Guest
This is so goood! The writing is fantastic!
1/3 c6 xRedAce
I have no idea why I didn't read this sooner...

Dumbledore's plans falling apart from one piece of parchment is satisfaction at it's finest :)
12/29/2020 c17 AvidQuerent
I love this fic. The words flow so smoothly, so beautifully threaded to convey the emotions felt, though primarily by Harry. You are an awesome writer
12/27/2020 c9 MasterKogha
Why couldn't Harry just use scuba gear? BTW: What is this fic doing in a section of Harry using muggle technology on Reddit? Whomever suggested it was WAY off!
12/27/2020 c7 MasterKogha
Way to go Harry! Chew out any possible support. A half apology is better then ZERO apology as Ron simply doesn't know how to do it. Harry needs to understand things as well from the other side of the coin.
12/26/2020 c29 nemoneko08
omg spicyy
12/26/2020 c28 nemoneko08
a great chapter once again
I disagree with the bit on animal
well animal rights basically, it has been stated earlier that they have souls and like
well if they didn't have souls, they are sentient beings and they feel certains emotions such as fear etc so killing them on and off repeatedly sounds not gucci to me
but then hermione voiced this concern a while ago so it's not like it wasn't mentioned. But it also feels like, let's say it once and not care..
I know that Harry isn't the best moral character if one views morals within a black and white quality.
and if they did have souls.. Well isn't that quite an important part of this book/fiction, souls? Does anything with a soul deserve to be mistreated?
12/26/2020 c27 nemoneko08
I am just writing this review because this story NEEDS more reviews. I don't have comment to say other than
this is amazing
really
i'm amazed at the quality of the plot and characters and the way the writing flows
i'm in the middle of writing essays and such and this is such a nice break
anyway, i'll come back on each chapter to write reviews (i don't really know how the reviews count works but i' assuming it goes up each tme someone leaves a review)
(then is it more efficient to leave many reviews in the same chapter?)
(hmm)
12/24/2020 c35 Cubdom
This story has been masterful, and I think the pain of miscarriage (whether via ‘normal’ tragedy or wizarding terrorism) is a scar on the soul of so many. I wonder if Harry will be able to see that scarring on Hermione’s soul.
12/22/2020 c37 4ArcticWolf1996
Just reread for the third time. Still just as an amazing story. The way you write and develop your characters is truly extraordinary. If you ever do add anything, I’ll be eagerly waiting. Thank you for writing this story!
12/13/2020 c38 JoeyCool
Holy shit. This story did more to comfort me about mortality, while stirring a desire to live this life, than any religion ever could. Truly beautiful.
12/12/2020 c2 maria-alcantara18
I'M LOVING THIS, but I'm also so mad. HOW DARE ALBUS GIVE NEVILLE THE INVISIBILITY CLOAK THAT IT'S HARRY'S BY RIGHT?
12/10/2020 c1 gv100
ok autocorrect, a fic is a doc, but I still said fic, so go away
12/10/2020 c1 gv100
if I have time, I'll write a longer review once I finish reading this story now for the second time, but I'll say that I have legitimately read hundreds of novel length docs, and this is still my absolute favorite, the only one that comes close for me is the methods of rationality, but the ending of this story is so well done that I can justify reading a fic this long over and over again, because it's just that good. I absolutely love this brilliant bit of fiction, and I wish someday I could write something half this amazing. peace
5,517 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »