for Love is a Minefield

8/13/2015 c1 23Aki no Ryu
That was absolutely beautiful. I almost cried at the end! That right there was a picture of love, folks! Well done, well done! You're such a good Steve and Catherine writer. The series should have taken you on to write episodes!
7/16/2015 c1 palmbeach
fantastic story
6/13/2015 c1 249darkgirl3
I loved this and this is exactly how it should have gone with them. He should have went and dragged her back and married her. I missed her on show. Keep up the great work and thanks for this.
4/18/2015 c1 LuckyStar
Is it weird that I cry every time I read each of your story? It tugs at my heart-strings every single time. Poor me. I'll be really happy if Peter Lenkov can handle this situation half as good as you.

I'm so thankful that you love McRoll as much as I do, thankful that you belong to this fandom and McRoll's side.
1/25/2015 c1 50xIAmAlsoAWe
I absolutely loved this! It'd be awesome if you could write a sequel on what happens when they get home. :D
1/6/2015 c1 1RhiaReed
Man do I wish this is what really happened! I love it! Great job :-) :-) :-)
1/6/2015 c1 3ToZiKa
So very, very unlikely to ever happen, but it was nice to live in fantasy world for as long as it took me to read this...
Also BABIES!
They'd be so very cute.
1/4/2015 c1 Guest
They should take your story as a reunion for Steve and Cath on screen. It was better..no..great than the show. Like always..you never failed to amused me with a good McRoll FF. Thank you and please keep on writing.
1/3/2015 c1 me
wish you would write more picket fences stories
1/3/2015 c1 St
What an amazing story! You write so beautifully...every word seems to jump off the page! It's unfortunate that the show's producers and writers dropped the ball with Steve and Catherine's storyline. Your story is the perfect follow up to Catherine's decision to stay in Afghanistan. Thank you again!
1/3/2015 c1 Guest
phenomenal, just wow was that a good read! Love all your stories, please keep writing.
1/3/2015 c1 Guest
Good story! I want them back together!
1/3/2015 c1 Paulajenn
Beautiful story. Pure perfection. Thank you.
1/3/2015 c1 Kiwikaren
Beautiful..as all of your stories are.
1/2/2015 c1 Guest
Wonderful story if only we could see this play out the show! Great job?
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »