for Flying On Her Wings

12/9/2020 c8 3firevein19
Wow! I love this! The plot is soooo good! I can't wait for the next chapter, following and favoriting right now!
6/17/2020 c8 2NarnianFairy
Hey, I just rediscovered this and its literally a year since you updated but I would LOVE to read more if you decide to take this up again! Sending all love, and stay safe!
-NarnianFairy
6/25/2019 c8 6Tempe4Booth
Thank you for updating again finally please continue to update regularly
6/19/2019 c8 Blindluck92
Nice chapter, sis! I'm still wrestling with the login security on my phone, so I'm reviewing as a guest... as myself as a guest? *waves hands in air* Gah! You know what I mean.

Anyway, glad I could help with that one part, and as for the rest of the chapter? Top marks. And what's this? Peter going through character development after getting called out by Dyani for his behavior? The best part is how ironic the whole situation is when you consider how royalty works:

Even if Peter actually *did* manage to win over Dyani, then she would likely become an official member of the High King's inner circle... which would make calling Peter out on his behavior a significant part of her job ("advising" would be the formal word for it, lol).

So really, Peter had this coming either way. He learned his lesson though, which is more than can be said for Freezer-Burn bleeding out on the floor.

Again, great chapter. I'm so proud of all you've accomplished, both here on FanFiction and in real life. Love ya sis!

Blindluck92, out!
11/2/2016 c7 1Lunara7
This is a great story! Please keep it going I know you must be extremely busy with college but I can't contain my excitement! You're an excellent writer and I can't want to see what comes next :)!
7/7/2016 c7 5tinkbooklover
Oh look you updated. I always forget about this story and then get very excited when you update. I loved the chapter. Can't wait for more.
Your loyal reader
Tinkbooklover
5/11/2016 c6 Guest
HII OMG YOU FINALLY UPDATED!
5/12/2016 c6 tinkbooklover
Omg you updated that was I very pleasant surprise. I loved the chapter. And thanks for mentioning me. Can't wait for more. And well done on you schooling btw
Your loyal reader
Tinkbooklover
1/26/2016 c5 2NarnianFairy
Oooohh, so this gets even more intriguing! So there is like this entire village of fae? Seems intresting!
And Orion and Lucy, huh? XD
1/23/2016 c5 GwendolynPenguin22
OMG PLEASE UPDATE SOON! LOVE DYANI AND EDMUND AND SORTA HATE DYANI AND PETER... LOVE THIS STORY THOUGH! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
1/16/2016 c5 8TellYouAllAboutIt
Really good story so far!
1/10/2016 c5 5tinkbooklover
Oh I was so surprised o see this update in my inbox. But very happy. Loved the chapter as well. And putting me in you noted. Omg I'm so happy you did that. Anyway. Update soon.
7/30/2015 c4 Guest
Oh my gosh! This is so good! You must keep writing. Dyani is wonderful, as is Orion. Cannot praise enough. Update ASAP!
7/29/2015 c4 2NarnianFairy
Ahh, I do know what you're talking about. It is a total bummer when you suddenly go from like 8-9 reviews per chapter to suddenly none! Bu dont worry I assure you, this is indeed a great job. Loved this chapter, and especially when Dyani hugged Orion. Lol, IDK why but am just a sucker for sibling bondings as I am for romances. That said, great story! Awaiting the next chapter!
7/27/2015 c4 misty.wings
I love this fanfic but I really wish you didn't focus so much on Dyani and her back story so often. The story is supposed to be about the Pevensies and them coming back to Narnia, and it's annoying when you make Dyani the hero and such a flawless part of the story line. Just try not to add so much about her. I get that Edmund and Peter like her and you need to include her but not so much! I really don't like her now that you've mentioned her so much.
27 Page 1 2 Next »