for Flying On Her Wings

7/23/2015 c4 5tinkbooklover
Omg I love this story. Please update and keep writing. I love caspian and Susan please put more of them in. :)
7/20/2015 c4 Echo Haleth
Love your writing! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
I loved the fluff with Ed and Dyani... 333
7/19/2015 c4 Your Idiot
Great work here hun. keep it up!
6/8/2015 c3 sarahwood
Nice progress with the story! I especially like Orion, he seems reserved but kind and clever. Will there be any more Narnian species we'll dissever as main characters? The fae are very interesting - can't wait to see them fight more with their powers. Update soon!
4/2/2015 c2 SpiritsArise
R u going to continue? Please keep going, your doing fine.
3/3/2015 c2 aslans daughter
so...
you've started a good movieverse narnia... are you gonna finish
ok ok ok pleaaaaaaaaase, pretty pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase finish?!
3/3/2015 c2 2NarnianFairy
Okay, first let me point out that this is the first fanfic I've read on here in which Edmund hits on a girl back at Earth, and she does NOT end up in Narnia!
Really intriguing! Though honestly I really dont like Peter/OC/Edmund love triangles, yours seem plausible and I'd love it if you continue!
also, maybe you could add a bit more detail about Edmund's fail with Hannah, like show a bit more that hes still hung over it
great story overall, and I'd love it if you continue!
3/2/2015 c2 GuardianofNarnia
Well, I like it. But um, it's just, Edmund is supposedly this great swordsman, that's why, in the film, Peter has Edmund fight Trumpkin, because Edmund is the better swordsman, in like, all of Narnia.
(But I bet you already knew this, so now I'm rambling on for no reason...)

That pet peeve of mine aside, I really like this and can't wait for the next chapter! This is super good! Slight OOC, but hey, where would we be if we weren't allowed to put our own style on things here on FFN?
2/8/2015 c1 5Blindluck92
And so we go! Another littlegirlwarrior OC-style adventure!
1/3/2015 c1 Bug.a.bean
I love it! Please continue!
1/2/2015 c1 sarahwood
please do continue! i'm especially excited for the susan/caspian and lucy story lines. hope peter and and edmund don't fight too much over dyani, although she seems interesting. so glad you haven't just made this into a complete retelling of the movie :)
1/2/2015 c1 hellraiserphoenix