for Redefining a Firestarter

7/5/2018 c9 Pegeen
Always good to see bullies get their comeuppance. I'm glad I came late to these works and avoided the agony of awaiting updates! Setting the story in Karse amongst the ancient enemy makes fascinating reading
8/30/2017 c14 3SilverInches
So, it's been a while that I've been re-reading this story, (which is amazing, btw, and I love it, awesome job!) and in paragraph 10 of this chapter Anur mentions being trained at the collegia to Solaris (he is talking to), but I thought no one knew that he was a Herald yet at this point? Or did I miss that somewhere?
4/29/2017 c28 wendums
Amazing and enjoyable. Thanks
4/24/2017 c28 Miconis
Just plowed through all 4 new chapters and didn't want to take the time in between to review the separately. Nothing specific to say, so I'll just enjoy the quiet trip along with Anur and Kir until the next story starts.
4/24/2017 c28 2ForgottenLockbox
Just and wonderful as I'd hoped!
4/23/2017 c28 7TortoisetheStoryteller
Fantastic ending. I loved getting more stuff. I did not see Marcov coming, even a little bit. Although the idea of a name-based curse with a list that could be added to is very interesting.

I am really looking forward to the next book.
4/23/2017 c28 31Thrushsong k'Varis
Thanks for the update!
After reading about it, I wonder why I didn't think about Kir's horror of mindspeech being related to the Fires.
(not this chapter, but i'm too lazy to write multiple reviews)
Cora was fun, I liked her comment about not hearing her mother. Also liked the scene with Kir's ground-and-center.
4/22/2017 c28 95TMI Fairy
Yay!
You did it!
I loved the "strict orders" for Kari :)
Borys
4/22/2017 c28 1Beloved Daughter
Wow. Markus' fire side stories are quite... interesting indeed.

Thanks for another great chapter update!
4/22/2017 c25 Beloved Daughter
Loved this first chapter update! Great from the very start of Anur panicking because he can't find his Herald boots. :D
4/22/2017 c24 31Thrushsong k'Varis
Let me start off by saying I love the FAB series! Kir and Anur are great characters to read about. I read through all the FAB stories in a weekend, I just kept wanting to read more )
Which leads me to the question...will there be more? I think it would be fun to read about Anur plotting to get Kir to visit his family.
2/13/2017 c24 44chisscientist
I'm so glad you are still writing this. This series is brilliantly done, and I intend to keep reading it as long as you keep writing it.

It is an unusual choice of subject matter, the view from inside the Firestarters. Your depiction of someone genuinely struggling with the gap between their faith and what the religious hierarchy tells them to do is heartrending and believable. How did you come to write this? I may be wrong, but I get the impression that you have some experience or knowledge of what you speak. In any case, this series is really impressive, and very well done.
2/10/2017 c1 splath1
Love all of these stories - please continue!
2/5/2017 c1 Guest
Just want you to know that I've read all of your Friends Across Borders series twice now. Very good! I'm hoping to hear more eventually on Kir's reunion with his family. So glad you are continuing to write this.
12/29/2016 c24 Miconis
Thank you for more chapters. I've been faithfully following this series since the first word and love it. I consider them a Christmas gift
100 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »