for Lowlands Away

4/12/2019 c1 BigBadBob70
This... is just beautiful yet incredibly heart wrenching at the same time. Poor Jaune had to suffer through the loss of the love his life, one of the most amazing people on Remnant. I just hope he can get through his grief and push on if not for himself, then for his kids (even though his kids are adults at this point)
10/18/2018 c1 thatonecorellian
First of all, OUCH! emotional pain, great work.
Second, so very glad to see I’m not the only person who still knows some sea shanties, big thanks.
10/31/2016 c1 Bookfisher
awww, made me tear up a bit.

True story, my grandmother spent her last year sick of cancer, my grandfather, a fisher since he could walk, spent that year caring for her, not going out on the sea. After she died he went out again and of course became seasick.
To be true, there was a period, where he went out in weather he wouldnt usually would have gone out in, and he went out more in the weekends as well, which he didnt usually did before, we worried. But it passed, and he began to sail and fish more normal, and we had him a good decade and a half after that.
11/30/2015 c1 Cant Catch This
This is my favorite song from Black Flag AC. Great one shot!
10/24/2015 c1 5Kifo Sotri
Dammit, must you wound me so? How dare you wound me with such expertly written grief. Gah, this was good and bad, bad because it hurt my heart to read.
1/5/2015 c1 1The American Wolf
oh man tug at my heart here, i never thought that i find someone else who knows "lowlands away".Also great story!
1/4/2015 c1 16TigerRaiken
I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS!

-continues to blow nose into a dozen tissues-

I DIDNT SIGN UP FOR THIS AT ALL!

Despite my very loud ramblings, this was excellent so much that it hurt...still hurts.
1/2/2015 c1 27The Flippant Writer
Oof, that really tugged my heartstrings. Really well done.