for Grandchildren of the Dark Lord

5/28/2015 c38 kira
Woah
and where's the kya
5/26/2015 c37 kira
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could you kill them not Vexus no creepy sentence finishing and Zane now whose goanna threaten Draco bout what will happen if he breaks Zair's heart and teeny idk but I was really looking forward to a family reunion with Lokar
5/21/2015 c36 kira
LOKAR'S DEAD NOOOOOO! * sniff * wait a minute lokar can't be dead he is a dark lord a controller of shadow kairu. Please bring him back pweeeeese.
5/21/2015 c36 SpaceSloth88
Not lokar! oh well...
Nice one!
5/19/2015 c35 kira
Cool keep going and no neglecting the kya
5/17/2015 c34 2Bloodsucking Demon
This story just keeps getting better and better. Next time, maybe you can make both Mr. Greyskin (Lokar) and Mr. Nonose (Voldemort) to do the disclaimer?
5/16/2015 c34 kira
You own the fanfic take away his magic n kick his butt until he bows down to you can't wait for the next chapter
5/15/2015 c33 kira
Next chapter please and I know that you don't have to put a disclaimer at every chapter but could you make Mr. No Nose do one pweseee
5/13/2015 c32 kira
32 chapters in 2 hours that took longer than expected that was awesome can't wait for the next
4/26/2015 c29 Bloodsucking Demon
Great story so far, and I'm pretty sure almost everyone who's reading this story figured out that it was Draco who saved Zair after reading the disclaimer in chapter 11, sine it says that one of the pairings in this story IS Draco x Zair.
4/19/2015 c28 SpaceSloth88
Nooo! Cliffys are my thing why u do this to me!? D'X
3/24/2015 c24 SpaceSloth88
You don't have to put a disclaimer in every ch but hey if you like torturing lokar be my guest!
Great chapters your really good! Can't wait to find out what happens next
3/9/2015 c1 18Timetheif1
An excellent guess Killavals, but not quite.
22 Page 1 2 Next »