for Adoption Nightmare (ENHANCED)

8/15/2018 c1 98ZabuzasGirl
Wonderful! ;)
Update immediately, please!
7/15/2018 c6 9GXUNIVERSE
I can relate to Brianna Wallace. We both autistic girls who like to draw, watches anime and not afraid to throw a temper. Nice fanfic by the way.
7/6/2017 c6 JunAhrkSonaak
Worth reading.
3/16/2017 c1 13PlathRamsey
Brianna Wallace is Megan Fox's character in Holiday in the Sun
3/14/2017 c6 78erica.phoenix16
That was sweet of Jack to try and get Danny a pet.

Even if the rock was kind of silly, it's thought that counts.

2/8/2017 c5 erica.phoenix16
Danny and Jazz have been so sweet to Brina.

Through, I'm scared for her now.

1/10/2017 c3 erica.phoenix16
What Paulina did was uncalled for, but I think that Brina went a little to far in pushing her for it.

12/30/2016 c2 erica.phoenix16
Jazz is so sweet to Brina, I'm glad that Brina has bith Danny and Jazz helping her.

12/25/2016 c1 erica.phoenix16
Yay! I'm glad you're working on this again. I can't wait to see how this turns out. :)
5/29/2016 c5 2SnowKi
more pleaz
5/25/2016 c4 78erica.phoenix16
I just read all for chapters of your fanfic and it looks pretty good.

It's rare to see a portrayal of high function autism especially in young girls, appear in any medium let alone an actuate portrayal. I must say, I'm on the autistic spectrum and I panic in stressful situations like Brina does. So reading this story resonated with me.

Poor Brina, if she wasn't broken by her past before, she maybe now. Thanks to Vlad's attack on her, thinking the Fentons don't want her anymore and being imprisoned in the Thermos, she'll need some serious therapy.

Why did you cancel this story in the middle of a clifhanger? Can't we get a reboot so we see if Brina gets out of this mess?
7/24/2015 c1 107abetternameneeded
She's actually got a brain! The rest kf smith park didnt.
5/8/2015 c2 2avatawesomegirl10
I like this story so far. I luv watchin Inuyasha too. Whi are ur favorite pairins in Inuyasha?
4/12/2015 c4 4idk wat is going on tbh
Tennessee is a nice state.
2/22/2015 c1 Guess
I wonder what would happen if Brianna met Nymph...
19 Page 1 2 Next »